mt_TsukeiRiver.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZTaimat said:
Obviously the admin don't under stand the term "LOCK THE TOPIC ALREADY".
Obviously the original poster doesn't understand Rule 8.

Spazzo said:
It's as if Ztaimat went out of his way to copy Mystics wadding style, or something.
There are far, far worse people to mimic.

Blue Warrior said:
Guys?

Quit worrying about the topic. Just forget about it. Grab a soda out of the fridge, kick back, and watch some hentai.
Umm... Double eww. Hentai is for people without social lives.

hi

But tsukeiriver and sapphire falls are not the same but the same there is the music but nice kind of remake or something.

Kaysakado said:
Blue Warrior said:
Technically, though, that's backseat moderating. :P
And so is that. And so is this! ZOMG.

Not really. Backseat moderating is basically trying to help do the staff's job for them, such as suggesting topic locks, saying "OOO UR GONNA GET BAN'D", etc. I justed pointed that out as backseat moderation, because now that ZTaimat asked for it to be locked, it's NOT going to be locked for that very purpose. :p

There are just too many small details to make it independent of Sapphire Falls. Saying it is different from the Sapphire Falls level is one thing, but trying to say its original is entirely another. Care to explain how so many small details mirror each other, and for that matter, why the big layout is so similar?

As for the wad's gameplay, it just seems like a stretched version of a level I already don't like. (more preference that anything else) Therefore it inherits everything from the old level that I didn't enjoy, waterfalls, difficult to escape rivers, (longer now) emphasis on springs... Not only that but it just seems like the old level was augmented, encouraging all of the things I didn't like and the things that there were just enough of. If I want to play a map like this, I'd be fine with SFZ, which isn't bad despite my preferences.

I'll have a look! : )
besides i'm not too comfortable with obstructive criticism, either!

EDIT: well this...seems to look like a modified version of the sapphire falls level... it looks okay to me. : )

Uh, I don't know WHAT you people are talking about, this looks nothing like Sapphire falls zone to me. :/

Ok then this is just too close to be a "Custom" level like everyone else says,
MAKE YOUR OWN IDEA'S THIS ONE IS WAY TOO CLOSE TO BE YOUR OWN MAP! What does it take to give you the idea! Stealing layouts isn't right. Witch
Is what i think your doing.

Mike_The_Hedgehog said:
MAKE YOUR OWN IDEA'S THIS ONE IS WAY TOO CLOSE TO BE YOUR OWN MAP! What does it take to give you the idea! Stealing layouts isn't right. Wich
Fix'd.
Do you ever played remade_warehouse.wad or thatmapwithinfiniteautothatiforgotthenameV2.wad?

actuallly...no, never heard of those wads.
but i'm still new here, so what am i to say? :/

OH CRAP! I BUMPED THE TOPIC
am i an idiot, now? i f so, can i be a stupid idiot? :3

Sonic Shadow said:
Mike_The_Hedgehog said:
MAKE YOUR OWN IDEA'S THIS ONE IS WAY TOO CLOSE TO BE YOUR OWN MAP! What does it take to give you the idea! Stealing layouts isn't right. Which
Fix'd.
Fixed you wrong fix.

jamgames said:
OH CRAP! I BUMPED THE TOPIC
am i an idiot, now? i f so, can i be a stupid idiot? :3
Last poster before you posted at Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:07 pm. Your OK. We just don't like bumps that are three weeks old or older. We go by the last person to post.

Re: Tsukei River

123 Runite said:
I do agree with all of the things he's saying.

For those who agree that this topic should die, don't post anything after this message.

You do realize that the quote above invited more people to post a message after yours. I do think the castle level is pretty nice, but you agree that all the good ideas are taken???? I don't.

Did you have to bump the topic just to say something just about everyone's already flamed? :/

Yes, ZTaimat. You are right.

There are only so many ideas you can get with the description "GFZ-themed multi-level map with waterfalls, bridges, and pushing river down the center".

And I am being serious. Maybe that can be my first map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back