What game type do people mainly play online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering what game type people mainly play online, as a whole not just your personal preference, although you can state your personal preference aswell if you want.

I prefer Race.

Role playing, unafortunately. *Snip*
Most people plays Match and CTF. Personally, I do prefer Cooperative.

Like Nev3r just said, most people prefer Match/CTF. I'm not like most people, nor like Nev3r. I'd rather play race. Not just because I'm best at race, but because I don't want to play in maps that have the rail-ring in it, because most maps have that.

CTF is my favorite, but you need 4+ people for there to be any point. Really people like things with competition, so everything beats coop and tag.

However, anything with utter chaos will attract people, with or without competition.

Isn't that the Mystic Realm music... I can't stand it unless I'm actually playing the level it was designed for.

I prefer match... but according to the ms list... co-op is the most popular form, and most of those are role-play or hangout.

I like...true co-op.

Y'know, where people stick together and bat the game, instead of racing in co-op mode.

Although this can only be done in a private server

If you ask me, coop and match are the most popular, but my personal favorite is race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back