Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
A simple edit from my snow_battle.wad.

I scaled it up abit and this time it supports CTF, MATCH, and TAG.

LINK
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3x0kwj

Screenshots

Blue Team Base.

Red Team Base.

The area. (The red/blue flats are there because I don't know how to make a banner on the FOF bridges.)

Known weapons.
Auto
Bomb
Rail
INF.

EDIT : Update, the bases are bigger, and I have placed a trap in the base, and for clever players that can find a secret area in this map, well there's 2, you will be having RAIL, AUTO, and BOMB in your hands.

EDIT2 : Update again, the bases were not even.

Screenshots do look a bit meh. I might download later and do a more detailed review.

Also,
Not the best weapon choices.

The stage design looking at the pictures looks good, but please no more world of pain on your maps, since they are very annoying, other from thaat, it looks good.

HYPERKNUX said:
The stage design looking at the pictures looks good, but please no more world of pain on your maps, since they are very annoying, other from thaat, it looks good.

There isn't a world of pain in this map...

Oh yeah, my mistake, I didn't see the homing listed on the first post >.>
but you only need homing,auto,rail, nd bomb for world of pain. Infinite is not included in it.

Bland and linear, plus it slows down the framerate due to all FOFs. This map has a very cliche theme as well, with almost nothing to set it apart from Midnight Freeze Zone. It just isn't interesting enough. There is also only one way into the base. Not good.

Lawl, fatal funnel.

Needs moar elevation, as well as some more interesting bases. I don't care if there's only way in, I want to be able to manuver once I'm inside so I'm not a sitting duck.

It actually CRASHED my computer because it had too much stuff on one screen..it was SOO SLOW!!

I think you should reduce on a few things in the battlefield...or make it smaller...

The map is too laggy, on my _OFFLINE_ computer. It isn't practical to use in netgames because of the extreem lag.

Wait. You're rating it without the download? That doesn't work. Download the map, play it a bit, then rate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back