Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Mr. Smartie and well i can be a smart... you get the idea but other then that I'm totally new to this forums and making character wads so i hope to learn by the people here and I hope i have fun here. Oh and I sometimes mess up the words

Im new, you can call me Seriaku, or Seri, or whatever you want, im a guy, im smart, I draw, I play video games.
Nice too meet joo

Hello I am Eggmanfan

I am one of the biggest Eggman fanatics in the world and my favorite sonic is E.G.G.M.A.N.
I am working on my first ever wad Eggman without his mobile!

\

We deserve your intolerance, such amateur mistakes are unacceptable.

The correct statement would have been:

We are legion.

I'm dr. pop & my signature will explain myself a little. however I am a world of warcraft fanatic & loved SRB2 since '03 and it took me years to register because I used to only hang in IRC chats until now.

Hey im flamer 907 (real name classified) i'm 11 and love to play video games (I think i started playing them at age 5) I was born on November 22,1997 and I live in Henderson,NV.

Username: Scizor300
Male

That pretty much sums me up :P

Hi, I'm XAlted. I'm 15 years old, and I live at Washington MO. I'm a sophomore in High School. I'm interested in drawing, and playing video games (mostly Sonic).

XAlted said:
Hi, I'm XAlted. I'm 15 years old, and I live at Washington MO. I'm a sophomore in High School. I'm interested in drawing, and playing video games (mostly Sonic).
Welcome to the MB, and SRB2 itself.
We could become fast friends if-- *Shot*
xD. Seriously though, enjoy your time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back