• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

last time I went in a corner of walls the place shaked! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nega-sonic

When I went into a corner the whole screen shaked wildly! :( :(

I've seen this happen before: Occasionally, if you move into a wall in 1.09.2 (Haven't seen it happen in 1.09.3.7 yet, but I haven't used the lattermost much yet due to the level select lock.) the camera starts to vibrate violently.

However, this isn't anything to do with SRB2 editing.

Was this in a fanmade level? If it was, it was most likely due to a lack of thok barrier. (assuming that he is reffering to the "hall of mirrors" effect)

Alexmonk0 said:
Was this in a fanmade level? If it was, it was most likely due to a lack of thok barrier. (assuming that he is reffering to the "hall of mirrors" effect)

I've seen it in the stock levels and it wasn't a HOM. I think the camera was trying to enter the wall but kept getting forced out.

I noticed this while I was in a tight concave during an online game. I used F12 to spy on other people (which does the Reset Camera action), and when I went back to my character's view, the camera wobbled for a second and then settled down. Doom's concave collision sucks, and it probably won't ever get fixed. Seriously though, the camera glitch is not a big deal.

If you were wondering It has happened :wub: alot in levels that I place many springs in and have a REALLY REALLY high ceiling in :(. Also has made some levels siggsev like... green raceway zone! :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back