• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A REAL Knuckles?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
... He doesn't have any fingers shown. The main 4 fingers are connected by the glove. And to top it all off, it can't be alined correctly. I tried to and he still wobbles all around.

It's not just that, it's that there are 2 frames which look almost exactly the same, and then it jumps what should be 3 or 4 frames ahead and has 2 more frames which look almost exactly the same, etc.

And then there's the fact that the antialiasing causes a purple outline when the transparent color is actually made transparent, which was probably due to resizing the images in Paint... Ugh...

You'd think he's still have a transparent surrounding, but he's going to have pink dots with him, which is worse than white spots like Knuckles X_X

Don't worry, I've been working on it.
I just was too busy over the weekend to do too much with it :(
Normally the weekends are the best time for me to do anything.
But, expect a beta release soon, if the jumping animation doesn't give me too much trouble.

Knuckles MetalMind said:
No problem :) Take your time... If you are going to finish it, it doesn´t matter when ;)

i agree, go Dark!

Unfortunately, my parents want me off the comp for a while, so...
Well, you get it.
I'll hope to get back on and back to work soon.
(That doesn't mean I can't sneak on every once in a while :wink: )
Until then, this is postponed.

Yeah, I'm back on now :D
And a lot of work was put into this in the last couple days.
Beta tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully tonight.

And...
Beta!

Yeah, here it is:
See following post.

Temp-link until Chaos Zero 64 hosts it.

EDIT:
Feel free to make sugestions.
Do not comment on the red dots on sprites OUTSIDE OF THE FORWARD FACING FRAMES!
I know they're there, and I will fix them.
I also know about the shoes (you'll find this in netgames) and unless I get too many complaints, I'm going to keep it that way.

Now I can begin a week-long break.

He's a bit too big when jumping and he's a little bright o_x.
Other than that, it's pretty good so far.

s2or.gif
s7hz.gif

First one is DarkWarrior's. Second one is mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back