Srb2 doom builder, help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinicius

how do I create a platform that when floor somewhere in the ground, this platform falls, and when floor again in the same place for the second time, the platform rises?
how do I do?

To be frank I don't think telling him "use a different map editor" and "read the wiki" are particularly good answers here. The question is definitely not solved by getting Zone Builder instead of SRB2 Doom Builder at the very least.

What I'm failing to grasp here is what kind of platform the poster is trying to make. Is it some kind of FOF that moves depending on how high the floor of the sector is in, for instance?

Last edited:
Srb2 zone builder! Help!

how do I increase the size of the map area? type, enlarge the map of the limit so I have more space to create. how do I do?

You can't increase it, that's as big as SRB2 maps can possibly get. That's if you're talking about those lines surrounding the entire space you can work in, that is.

You can use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out. The actual map limits are defined by the red border in the level editor. That's absolutely massive in size, though. You won't need nearly that much space unless you're trying to make something larger than Neo Aerial Garden Zone.

Keep closely related questions to a single thread, please. Making a new topic for every new question just clogs up the thread.

Also, there's a forum for this. I moved you to it.

You can't increase it, that's as big as SRB2 maps can possibly get. That's if you're talking about those lines surrounding the entire space you can work in, that is.
however if your total space is higher or wider than 1/4 of that space, Zone builder and SRB2 will start complaining and acting up respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back