Senku's Tails Doll V1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scizor300

a man denied his homeland
Remember this little gem made by Senku back in 1.09.4? Well guess what, it's back! This shall be more than a port, though. It will have more frames, including but not limited to:

- Spinning
- Spring up/down
- Super Transform
- And others too!

RELEASE V1.2

- Made darker, minor lump edit, and some other stuff

Anyways, here's the download for you all! No mirror at the moment, sadly.

So far, all you have is a complete conversion, but you shall expect more soon!

srb20000h.png

srb20004.png

srb20001.png

UPDATE (Not really): Tails Doll has been proven to be able to beat ERZ1, but he can't beat DSZ1's upper path.

Attachments

• TailsDollSenku_V1.2.rar
    9.7 KB · Views: 3,964
Last edited:
ANOTHER one? Ugh...
Sure, it looks better than Wils and doesn't clash with everything like Chrispy's, but did we REALLY need this?

ANOTHER one? Ugh...
Sure, it looks better than Wils and doesn't clash with everything like Chrispy's, but did we REALLY need this?

We apparently need all the characters from the Sonic universe or the community won't be satisfied.

As for the chracter itself, I didn't like it before, and I don't like it now. I suppose that has to do with its shading, I just looks ugly from my viewpoint.

We apparently need all the characters from the Sonic universe or the community won't be satisfied.

I don't recall Tails Doll clones 2 and 3.

And I still don't see a non-ugly and finished Honey or Fang wad :<

Wait, hang on...

I saw this on the WADbase and it looked as though the shoes were pointing backwards-and they still look like they're pointing backwards.

Last edited:
Well now I've played it, so here's a suggestion.
It has the same problem as TDsunshine's Tails Doll, for some reason, it keep's switching from moving, to 1up box, to sign, and back to running, or floating. So please fix that.

I saw this on the WADbase and it looked as though the shoes were pointing backwards-and they still look like they're pointing backwards.

How do they look like they're pointing backwards? They appear completely fine...

Well now I've played it, so here's a suggestion.
It has the same problem as TDsunshine's Tails Doll, for some reason, it keep's switching from moving, to 1up box, to sign, and back to running, or floating. So please fix that.

....What? ;_;

Did you edit the WAD, at all?

Last edited:
Yeah, some of those lumps have extra unnecessary letters at the end.

Anyways, I really hate this wad. You can't spin and there's barely any animation. If you do plan on improving this you really have your work cut out for you.

Yeah, some of those lumps have extra unnecessary letters at the end.

Anyways, I really hate this wad. You can't spin and there's barely any animation. If you do plan on improving this you really have your work cut out for you.
Well it's Tails Doll, what did you expect?

Hey, you shouldn't rename the WAD whenever you upgrade the version; just rename the ZIP file. That way, the new version will always overwrite the old version when we add it into our WAD folders, and it will decrease the likelihood that the old version will float around forever, holding its own against the new version.

How do they look like they're pointing backwards? They appear completely fine...
I suppose it's just the way I look at things, but now I can tell the difference since the back of the shoes aren't pointy meaning they're pointing forwards. Yeah...I failed XD.
For some reason this character just dosen't excite me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back