F_ThunderFortress.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a recolor of Thunder Citadel. =/ Anyways, if it is a recolor, it should be good. Cheap, albeit, but good. DLing...

This IS Thunder Citadel.

This just has a few things changed.
This is as original as Tsueki River.

Yes, I KNOW that. That's not the point!

It's that it is almost the same map, with the style and textures and castles and waterfalls and everything, except you moved them around a bit.

Chaos said:
It's that it is almost the same map, with the style and textures and castles and waterfalls and everything, except you moved them around a bit.

Well, yeah, most of my ideas came from TC, although, some came from other levels too. And I didn't move them around, it's hard enough for me to just copy and paste a part of my map to another part. It's easier for me to start from scratch.

Actually, unlike Tsukei River, judging from the layout screens this level is substantially different even though the layout is strongly similar. No its not original, but its not entirely ripped off either. The other was not only the same through layout but also in certain small places which were exactly the same.

Personally it looks like a Lime Forest/Thunder Citadel hybrid. Because this level is not very original, then whether or not its ripped off people are going to prefer the official map which works better overall. Some of the details are pretty nice, but I'd suggest not releasing maps that were so heavily based on existing ones and waiting until you have one that is nothing or very little like the ones we are used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back