• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

[SUGOI 2] Sonic Uncovers Banning And Realizes Anime Spoilers Hurt Intricate Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Salt said that you should PM him with your updates to see if he's okay with putting them in or not. You should do that Boo, and maybe everyone else who wants to update their stuff late, since we probably don't wanna swamp him with late updates if he's already putting the pack together!

Ok, i fixed the last issues reported, i allready did what you said Ice.

I changed the link for a review. If we are going to have a review

How are things coming along Salt? I'd hop into the IRC but lately I haven't had much time to actually connect to a chatroom :)

Yeah, me too i was checking how SUGOI 2 is coming along, i went to the IRC too, i decided to talk with him on discord and he told me that there is not much, progress is slow because he is busy.

All the maps are compiled together. There are 39 maps, and 164 emblems. What's left is the hub, the final map, the final boss, and some additional coding that SUGOI didn't need but SUBARASHII does.

Remember guys, I'm only one guy doing most of this, and also I now have a bunch of other stuff people want me to do at the same time (2.2... :V); patience is virtue.

Last edited:
All the maps are compiled together. There are 39 maps, and 164 emblems.

Remember guys, I'm only one guy doing most of this, and also I now have a bunch of other stuff people want me to do at the same time (2.2... :V); patience is virtue.
Oh my goodness! There are so much maps in SUGOI 2. This also gives me a good idea.

I don't want to sound ungratful, because I am grateful, but at least we finally got an update with what's going on, and have a reason to expect some down time before anything new.

Prepare for hours of gameplay, with all those maps, this will be very huge.

Can't wait to see the finished product. I didn't know about this until it was halfway finished, so I was unable to make a map in time.

That aside, can't wait!

You're doing God's work, TehRealSalt. The fact that you squeezed so many maps out of this community that I thought was on its way to the grave astounds me. Take your time, we just can't wait to play it :P

Can't wait for SUGOI 2! Its just to bad that Crimson Castle Zone won't be in this project. I'm glad Revan(Icefox) was able to release Steel Valley Zone

Anyway, Thanks Icefox!

And I can't for this project to be released

Last edited:
Don't know what you're talking about; Crimson Castle's in my current test file, since I plan on including it :p

Wow, your doing this all alone with all these maps, this is extreme work! But il be patient, i dont want to make it complicated for you, but that is probably the reason SUGOI 2 will be Intricate. Well mine was the last submission.

Take your time, one guy working on this is hardcore. But Good Luck man.

Stuff like this makes me want to learn how to make maps.

Unfortunately I'm horrible at committing to things and haven't even finished any of the comics I'm supposed to be writing

You don't have to be finished with everything to learn something new, bro. Especially if you're learning something so cool! Even if your first level sucks, it's still something you made and that's something to be proud of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back