Super Sonic Is... So Fast I Can't See Him In Special Stages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sonic hates me when he is in super form. Anyway whenever I am in a special stage Sonic is invisible for no reason. The hoops and orbs are also invisible. Please help. I need to get the chaos emeralds because I would really want to get them without cheating. I also do not want Sonic saying "Did you get all those Chaos Emeralds" again because if I say no he will murder me. XD

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Please help me

In the main menu, check Options > Video Settings, and change the Nights Draw Dist value to be bigger. The default is 2048, I think. It sounds to me like you set it super low or something, which causes objects to not be rendered very far in "NiGHTS Into Dreams" stages, which includes the special stages.

Thanks I will try it. If it does not work I will respond back.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

It worked thanks! I think I did that one time because the game was running very slow. I turned it down a little because I thought it would make it run faster. I was a idiot back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back