Have you seen the sonic 06 enivromental trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver360

It's so amazing.

Wow...:eek:.I need to make a link.Just go to the IGN website yourself.It's in the Playstation Three section.

Wow...
Just wow.

See, this is EXACTLY what I was talking about. We already have several Sonic 2K6 topics, and yet here you go, you made another one. Congratulations.

The video IS new, BTW; unless we all knew about Tails being playable and of an ice level since last year. I'll post it in the video topic, though.

Shadow Hog said:
See, this is EXACTLY what I was talking about. We already have several Sonic 2K6 topics, and yet here you go, you made another one. Congratulations.

The video IS new, BTW; unless we all knew about Tails being playable and of an ice level since last year. I'll post it in the video topic, though.

Okay.But have you seen the Flame Core level?Or the Radical Train?

Yeah, and I'd say the movie kicked ass. Did you see the speed Sonic was running at? We need this on wii, not that boring slow game-on rail SATSOTR.

Super mystic sonic said:
Yeah, and I'd say the movie kicked ass. Did you see the speed Sonic was running at? We need this on wii, not that boring slow game-on rail SATSOTR.
Did you see the part when Sonic faced that big volcanic worm creature.But I have one question...

How can Sonic do the homing attack while carrying Elise?

Oh yeah I almost forgot did you see that sonic fanboy trying to race Sonic.I was cracking up.

Heh. I'm gonna love talking with all kinds of people this time with those events. More important, did you see the place where Sonic was running? Wow, that adventure field looks great. How much bigger and realistic will it be compared to the first SA?

Super mystic sonic said:
Heh. I'm gonna love talking with all kinds of people this time with those events. More important, did you see the place where Sonic was running? Wow, that adventure field looks great. How much bigger and realistic will it be compared to the first SA?

Please sega have online play,please,please,please.I want to race online in the town stage.
Did you know that this is coming out for the computer?

Draykon said:
lolz 1 millyon polys

Umm, today's video hardware can't even render 1 million polygons without running at very slow speeds. What gives you the idea that the game uses a million polygons? Maybe the CG-models used to generate normal maps for some games contain millions of polygons, but in-game models aren't even close to being that complex. At least not yet.

It's hardly possible to render even a single one million-polygon character at a sufficient speed, much less twenty or thirty of them on the screen at once. They may be talking about the CG-models that are used to generate normal-maps (textures containing lighting data). Remember, Doom 3 makes heavy use of bump-mapping. iD Software made high-poly versions of their models, generated normal-maps for them, and then applied them to low-poly in-game models, each consisting of around 2,000 or 3,000 polygons each. These made the models appear detailed, while in reality, they weren't real complex at all.

Besides, I could see the individual polygons on Sonic in an earlier close-up screenshot. That most definitely isn't 1 million polygons. GamePro must be giving out bull or something, because I know it's not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back