Balloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManimiFire

Meow Motherfuckers.
Ever dreamed to fly high with balloon in normal game?
Well, it's possible now! Just type "spawnballoon" on console, grab the balloon, and fly high to the sky! (You can also type "balloonhelp" in console for see more options...) Also, for release the balloon, press custom 2. When pressing custom 3 and you on your balloon, it removes the balloon. Spawning/grabbing a balloon will paint the balloon with your skincolor.
Here's an example for normal boring game with balloon.wad:

Enjoy!

Attachments

• balloon.rar
    3.9 KB · Views: 535
I've some ideas to help you or "make this even better".
First one: Use a typing to spawn ... is "too hard" for some people, I had the same problem when I was 12 years old: '(FOR THIS REASON YOU NEED TO MAKE A BOTTON FOR TOGGLE ON. I'm not angry. I'm screaming because I'm cool :V.

Personally I'm in support of typing a command, there are character mods that take advantage of the custom buttons making it harder to do certain things because of something the character isn't supported with.

I would suggest mapping the 'let go' button to Spin since that's how srb2 does it with rope hangs and all. That aside, it's a nice thing to toy around with!

Personally I'm in support of typing a command, there are character mods that take advantage of the custom buttons making it harder to do certain things because of something the character isn't supported with.
Then add a cooldown, and time limit to be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back