• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My level pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just mail me $10 and I'll be glad to send it. PM me about it sometime and I'll give you an address to send the money to.

Not to mention having a machine gunning boss with spikeballs could be entertaining ^_~

It's piss-hard. At least, CEZ3 is. Dodging Gunfire, avoiding badniks, and trying not to fall off the edge of the arena is teeth-grindingly-hard. You should give it a shot, Mystic. Unless you already deleted that SASRB2 beta I posted before the board died ;P

I'd get video of the GFZ3 SASRB2 Chaingun boss, but Camtasia Studio and SRB2 both like to hog as much resources as possible, so the framerate gets really jerky in the video itself.

Well I didn't have any trouble with it, Blaze, I meant for some of the insane stuff I do in Mystic Way ^_~

You know how absurd I can be...of course, I'd need something a little more powerful for the Final Zone, if I could get it =P

Could you repost that? I tried an EARLY beta and it looked awesome.

Nope, me and Mystic have an agreement: No more betas, considering the original SASRB2 (which was nothing more than a simple header change) was one of the most downloaded files on all of SRB2 Add-Ons, we wanna see how much SASRB2 v1.1 pulls in =P

I should send my editor GUI to a441 so he can get started on writing the VB code for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back