Are you a Sonic fanboy?

Are you a Sonic fanboy?

• Well I would answer that but I gotta go play SONIC!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a big fan of Sonic......

• Not really. I like Sonic, but not that much.

• No, Sonic games are cool, but other games are better.

• Sonic the Hedgehog is just plain average.

• I'm one of those retards who bashes LF2.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you could be here in generald because you like playing and making wads and stuff for games. Namely SRB2. Or you can only like Tails or Knuckles but not Sonic. Or just like his games but not Sonic as a character. And I pick I would answer this question but gotta play a Sonic game first.

Amazing, someone who made a poll that isn't useless. You see, this one has answers across the spectrum, from "**** yeah" to "**** no". That's a good thing.

Yes, but it's a tad pointless. Why would you come into a forum like this if you weren't a Sonic fan? To insult your own intelligence? That's like saying, "I absolutely hate broccoli, that's why I just bought 40lbs of it!"

I'm not saying there's a point to the topic, but at least it's not badly made, which seems to be a first around here X_X

BlazeHedgehog said:
Yes, but it's a tad pointless. Why would you come into a forum like this if you weren't a Sonic fan? To insult your own intelligence? That's like saying, "I absolutely hate broccoli, that's why I just bought 40lbs of it!"

They might be Doom fans you know.

I'm not much of a Sonic fan myself. I've mentioned before that I came to like SRB2 in spite of, not because of, the fact that it is a Sonic game.

*laughs at Walan's post*

Anyway, I'm definately not a Sonic fanboy. My definition of fanboy:

One who is biased towards a particular interest and at the same time flaming those who disagree with that person.

Yes, well, you say that and how many people voted for the top choice? Well...actually, I guess that is the correct def. Look at all the locking. (REASONABLE locking)

But I must leave now. Thy black box of fun calls. (Thats my genisis.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back