• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Updated to be "Korigo worlds name request entry"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrzi

updasign-1.png

We are asking more name requests if someone actually have good name for this map.

We change'd name to koriGo-worlds.wad
Cuz we got new team member in our team. he is Django/hypersonic11211

names requested
- The korigo citylands 1
- The Korigo Cityscape 2
- The Korigo Adventure Zone
- The Korigo Base Zone
- The Korigo GreenCity Zone
- The Korigo Paradise City Zone
last update 15.07.10

here is few videos from korigo worlds

Update 1
srb2 bug
update 2
secret showing and emmy collect

We hope more name requests :)
well kyub got fired from tyrcity project xD
We are gonna release new level in... I dunno when,
It's called korito-serv (KOX3D, Tyrzi, kyubinaruto9990 and -serv)
There is 4 worlds in 1 level.
My world, KOX3D's world, Kyub's world and our's world.
blue is korito world, black is tyrzi world, red is kyub world and yellow is kox3D world.
Here is little video what we already done so far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tjbod5JdlM

Here is 1 bug video too from same level, click here
How to do that glitch you can read from description

Last edited:
As if there isn't enough 'servs'... (SF94 Serv, WolfyServ, DuskServ, Sky Serv, and some other servs)

Well that isn't the main reason why we put -serv.
It's just that we don't know what name fits to this level.
AND it's still not rdy wad so we might change the name too if we gonna invent new 1.

These sort of "stages" are a complete waste of time.
I know. I'm not rly hangout gamer either but i don't really can do anything else, just hangout and match levels or "running around" levels.
and it's not completely waste of time who actually like these levels.

It looks like a terrible version of SF94serv.
Aw C'mon! Don't compare this wad to sf94-serv.
My reason to not comparing this wad to sf94-serv is that we started this wad before it even got released. When we released tyrcity we started right away next wad. and if you look'd only that tree area, it was just kyub's unfinished area, and that water hub area is geting 4 different areas to travel around.
and like in tyrcity, this got secret hunt too but secret are more visible so players can actually recognize secret areas. We are not trying to copy things from sf94-serv. And this is not even close to final version so you can't rly say.
But thanks for criticism. (hopefully it wasn't flaming)

but the thing is, SF94-Serv is far older than you think. Just because it wasn't released doesn't mean you can't copy it, nor does it change what this is; A hangout wad that just isn't as good as SF94-Serv.

Why do we compare to something while it doesn't even realised. As tyrzi said "When we released tyrcity we started right away next wad" it means we didn't do many interesting things yet to make people explore like in tyrcity. If you think this is the prefinal teaser or something you wrong. This wad can take a while.

D00D64 we are not here to rip-off someone or something. We are doing this map because of popularity of this type of gameplay.

Why must we complain about this. If you don't like the map then ignore it. Complaining just wastes your time. We shouldn't judge the map when it hasn't even been completely constructed.

I think I just GAGED a little.The textures look like something ripped from STH3 and SRB2 and some beta STH2 all together.Try using something diffrent.
Hangout stages arent allowed most of the time on the master server so try making it have some camping areas ;D.

Maybe "The Ancient Citylands" as a name for it instead of copying off lots of other people, mmm?
The ancient cityland sound good but the prob is, there is not rly much about ancient, I tough we rename this to korito land until someone or we invent something better.

Why must we complain about this. If you don't like the map then ignore it. Complaining just wastes your time. We shouldn't judge the map when it hasn't even been completely constructed.

Complaining will not help anything, that's for sure. But constructive criticism does help. let's see if we can give that instead.

And, just as a suggestion for the name, how about "The Korito Cityscape"? Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back