SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Editing

Old 10-03-2015   #41
"Lat'"
Stop it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorRoach View Post
Here hoping you got some skybox clouds planned for the background, because the skies do feel a little bit empty with the default background going on.
I second this with the fact that you're able to see the Ear- er, Mobius from the level.

Spoiler: image

Eep, this here's sure gonna be long to make. Also hoping the level won't be overloaded of FOFs to kill the framerate... But it looks awesome as always, keep it up!
"Lat'" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015   #42
STHE123O
Little Monster

Well, it has a lot of FOFs but the framerate is still great.
And I ll see what I can do about the background, I sure want to add the "Earth" to it!
STHE123O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015   #43
STHE123O
Little Monster

Hey guys, good news! The level pack is almost ready to be published. I have finished Egg Fortress and kind of added an 8th level to the mod. I will be testing it and fixing some minor things. Do I have to put the download here (since it is not finished) or submit it to the Releases section?
Old 10-12-2015   #44
Rumia1
Backseat Developer

Submit it to the "Submissions" section and judges will judge it eventually. it can take anywhere from a few days to a week and if it's good, it'll be released to the releases section.
Rumia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015   #45
STHE123O
Little Monster

You can download version 1 in the Releases section: http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=40876
Old 10-17-2015   #46
STHE123O
Little Monster

Hey guys! I was thinking about the teams and how it would work. Would you like to have the 4 teams in single player each with their own versions of the levels? (Ex: Team Rose, easy mode) Or the same levels for every team?

I am not sure about it yet... maybe the same levels for every team is the best idea...

And about the characters... I should ask for permission to the creators, and add my Big wad from my SADX wad. Oh and I should make Omega, since there is no wad for him.
Old 10-17-2015   #47
Sapheros
That guy that ports
Permanently Banned

Actually, there IS a wad of him.... But the sprites are very weird and kind of ugly.
Sapheros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015   #48
STHE123O
Little Monster

Yes but I guess I should make one if the team mechanics are implemented.

EDIT: I am fixing most of the things you guys said. Feel free to tell me what I should change for the next version, even if its a small fix or some texture error.

Last edited by STHE123O; 10-20-2015 at 02:38 AM.