SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spazzo said:
Spazzo said:
Do I _SERIOUSLY_ need to spell it out for you guys?

1) Extract contents of SSBSS_DEMO.RAR into 1.09.4 directory, NOT the 1.1 directory. Doing so will give you errors.
2) Overwrite SSBSS.exe with the patch EXE.
3) Execute SSBSS.exe.
If you're getting a missing/corrupted wadfile error, you've either been messing with the PLR files of SRB2, or with the DEMO files of SSB:SS. Take your pick.

In terms of the netplay, I'm not sure whether Logan has unbanned it from the MS or not - he should have, by now.

Tried it. Did not work.

edit of justice: OMG IT WORKS!

shayne said:
nice timing, just befor brawl, *offtopic*its coming out tomorow (march 9th) my mother is going to grab it for me on her way home from work so..ill finaly have it after 9 months (about) of waiting, yay *end of off topic*I guess ill see how sonics gameplay is simaler... I guess ill edit and tell tomorow, but it looks promisingly simaler oh and nice mod! loving it!

Hope you preordered it, otherwise you aint getting it till april.... It is said to break many many records.... 50 million copies!

Yes I know *offtopic*

deepcorelevelssbss.png

Get the one from the main download or the mirror, then overwrite the EXE with the one in the update.

Spazzo really needs to update the one for the main rar :/

Hey! Who do I PM to reserve a space for a charecter (Omega)? And who do I PM to get a level in?
BTW, Monitor respawn is broken. A teleport monitor (The only one we can use) respawns as some kind of sheild.

Tapika the fox said:
Hey! Who do I PM to reserve a space for a charecter (Omega)? And who do I PM to get a level in?

Me.

BTW, Monitor respawn is broken. A teleport monitor (The only one we can use) respawns as some kind of sheild.

This isn't true. Make sure your monitors aren't deaf.

ok, this is pretty close to sonic in brawl (exept no melee moves, ovcorse)
Hope you preordered it, otherwise you aint getting it till april.... It is said to break many many records.... 50 million copies!
heh, I did'nt but my mom got it as soon as the store opend, so I got it anyway, and beat subspace emmisary that day too (I go through games pretty quick, unfortuanitly, becaus i'm to good at them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back