Super Mystic Sonic (V.1.09.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True Hyper Sonic said:
By the way. What is water skip? :oops:

Water skip is rolling on water. And since SMS' blinddash goes at thokspeed, I removed that. But hey, you still have runonwater!

protojo said:
sweet wad! :D

Yeah, I like to know that people like the wad, but there should be a reason why you like it. If you can tell me what you like, I could improve SMS in those ways.

what i like:
-he runs on water
-sa abilities
-super fast
-fireballs in 1 player
what i don't like:
-he's based off sonic who's the hardest to controll and he's faster!
-the blue baddies turn yellow (try golden sands zone)

that's why i like the robot boy wad better, but this is still cool

what i like:
-he runs on water
-sa abilities
-super fast
-fireballs in 1 player
what i don't like:
-he's based off sonic who's the hardest to controll and he's faster!
-the blue baddies turn yellow (try golden sands zone)

that's why i like the robot boy wad better, but this is still cool

Sonic is strong because he's fast. Making SMS faster so makes him stronger, even if he is harder to control.
Well... I don't think he is that hard to control. So this is more positive than negative.
In other words you only like the fact that SMS is much stronger than Sonic??? :roll:

mainly his thok that's anoying. knux is the best cus if you jump platfrom to platform and a re slightly off, you can glide gracefully onto it. sonic with his speed thok will send you to the other side... of the bottomless bit :(

protojo said:
mainly his thok that's anoying. knux is the best cus if you jump platfrom to platform and a re slightly off, you can glide gracefully onto it. sonic with his speed thok will send you to the other side... of the bottomless bit :(

And thats 1 of the 2 reasons why I added multi-thok. 1: To make sure that won't happen, and 2: to make homing work better. By the way, multithokking doesn't make you faster.

True Hyper Sonic said:
Yup. I guess he does. I don't find Sonic hard to control...unless im spamming thok. *coughracingcough*

Racing...bah, as Sonic/Knux/Tails thats boring. There's no strategy at all, except for the shortcuts. As SMS, you have many ways to built speed: thokking, blinddash, homing on spring, and firing at enemies. SMS is way more interesting in race then Sonic, since its more then just a thok race.

True Hyper Sonic said:
So....Any progress on the awsome wad so far?

I'm not really working on SMS this week.(wich means I will next week) But secretly I already did a bit SOCcing work and made a few new HMS sprites.

And of course I'm trying to find a new upload place for SMS, wich might be sepwich. (unless any of you know a good upload place where you can download files from directly by clicking a link I posted in 1 of my posts)

Well... I upload my files with lycos tripod. It's easy to use and for free [if you don't want more than 50mb free webspace :wink: ].

Morph said:
Well... I upload my files with lycos tripod. It's easy to use and for free [if you don't want more than 50mb free webspace :wink: ].

Lycos Tripod? How to upload stuff there? I've heard you can only upload files of 200KB or smaller.

And thats 1 of the 2 reasons why I added multi-thok. 1: To make sure that won't happen, and 2: to make homing work better. By the way, multithokking doesn't make you faster.
what is multi thok.thoking more then once in the air? how do you do it and how does it help?

protojo said:
what is multi thok.thoking more then once in the air? how do you do it and how does it help?

You can perform the move by pressing the jump button again after you thok. You can do this over and over again whenever you want. Its ment for if you thok at a wall by accident or to thok back to a platform incase you fall in a death pit. Although most think it makes you go faster, while it doesn't make you go faster at all.

It makes you kind of faster, because you can go full speed during a normal jump at anny time in anyplace and keeps the speed the whole time. Normal Sonic has to wait until he touches the ground again. If you are thocking against a wall with SMS it doesn't matter because you just turn round a little and thock over and over again while sonic is waiting for the ground to go then full speed ahead in another direction.
This makes you definetively faster in many situations!

And I think I came to my conclusion.........

Homing should be removed. First of all, it overpowers SMS. Second, people use flying enemies to cheat their way to platforms. Third, in a place with tons of enemies, homing slows you down like crazy. Fourth, sometimes people get stuck in a homing for a while because they used homing from the wrong angle.

There is only 1 positive thing about homing, if you ask me:
Killing a swarm is just plain fun.

Think about it, no more eggman multi-homing! Only if 5 people directly say homing should stay, I'll keep it.

I am not sure about homing really.

I do suggest you make SuperMysticSonic use his Spring Animation when Jumping, becase it makes him look more like he is floating.

And II think I came at my concussion.................................................................

Super Mystic Sonic should be removed. I'd give four reasons why Super Mystic Sonic should just be scrapped altogher in a mockingly similer fashion, but frankly I haven't even bothered to try it yet. :|

There is only 1 posertive thing about Stupar MyStick Sawnik, if you ask me.
Just kidding.

Think about it, no positive things at all! Only if 5 people directly say Super Mystic Sonic doesn't suck and it's well known they're not n00bs, then I haven't just totally owned this topic. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back