Sonic: Night of the Werehog

Status
Not open for further replies.

unique

I didn't know if this should go in Video Gaming or General Discussion,but...meh.

Sega announced Sonic Unleashed awhile ago,but in October, Sega gave us a holloween treat. Sonic: Night of the Werehog,A movie coming in November.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdBc0XWyfLw
Logo:
Night_of_the_werehog_by_WolfgangThe.jpg
[/url]

I don't think it would work out with the current voice actors. Can't wait to see how it turns out though.

This smells a little like fail.

I mean come on, Werehogs? What next? Amy the Male?!

Someone said:

No,those days saying OMG FAIL is over,its not that bad either.

Who knows,Werehog has more plat-forming.
And day-time is like Rush series. Also Amy the Male.

Please come on!

Someone said:

Super Mario Galaxy could well have been a cheap advertisement for "Mario in SPACE". Don't judge a game entirely by its premise.

Besides, from the trailers, I'd say wurwoof has merit in this game. Just think of it as Ristar in 3D. With a combat system.

I smell fail, but I suppose that if I was able to put up with the recent fail from sonic team, this wouldn't be too hard to put up with.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I smell fail, but I suppose that if I was able to put up with the recent fail from sonic team, this wouldn't be too hard to put up with.

Sonic Team hasn't been failing.
SATSR,rush adventure,riders. Very nice games.

We're not in the year 2006.

Autosaver said:
Sonic Team hasn't been failing.
That's his opinion. It doesn't make him wrong.
For example, I didn't like Sonic Rush Adventure, and I'm not looking forward to Unleashed, Secret Rings, or Chronicles.

Jellybones69 said:
I don't think it would work out with the current voice actors. Can't wait to see how it turns out though.
Don't have the source at hand while posting this, but there is very little voice acting, a few "huh?"'s and other such noises, and an "Oops" from Sonic. But the characters remain wordless throughout most of the animation.
So think of it as more of a Felix the Cat cartoon or something =P

Whackjood said:
Jellybones69 said:
Don't have the source at hand while posting this, but there is very little voice acting, a few "huh?"'s and other such noises, and an "Oops" from Sonic. But the characters remain wordless throughout most of the animation.
So think of it as more of a Felix the Cat cartoon or something =P
Your source is the SEGA Europe Blogs. AUKAngel of SSMB told us so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back