Fixed ASM graphic "leak" bug (MinGW trunk builds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmint

‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮
Well, since MinGW trunk build bug reports are allowed, I may as well report this because it's a pretty nasty graphic bug. >_>

In some areas, the graphics seem to "leak" downwards. The "-noasm" switch stops this from happening.

Example:
qq0bK.png

Another example, this time from my Match entry which gets the bug pretty bad on the deck portion:
I61mu.png

The problem seems to happen most with FOFs, but can appear anywhere.

Eh?

SRB2_206_and_MOB.png

I had reported it on IRC, but I forgot when. This bug was, say, added between r6089 and r6261.

Thank you for the remind, this bug was annoying me a lot.

That was a bug involving transparency not working.

I think the same revision caused this bug, though.

This was probably my fault. I'll try to look at it in the next few days. In the meantime, if the exact revision that broke it could be tracked down, that'd be very helpful: thanks!

Also, does -nocpuid (without -noasm) also fix it?

It still happens for me.
Really? Well, here's the EXE I'm using, r6722 of MOB.

Never mind, it does still happen after all. For some reason the bug doesn't happen on the builds I was compiling... my builds also crash when you start them in OpenGL, so something isn't working right on my compiling then. :( Ironically, OpenGL actually was broken. Oh well, it's been fixed now. :P

Anyway, I tried Alam's r6722 builds and the bug still happens on them. So yeah, sorry, false alarm.

Last edited:
These bug report topics are something to post a "Thank you", especially after an annoying bug has been fixed. :3

Yay, thanks for fixing this bug! And all the other bugs I was clogging up the IRC chat with. ^_^'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back