srb2riders jerk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i swear these guys where gettin on my case about using exe for srb2 riders so i had to shut my server down cuz he said i could get banned for not using exe in multiplayer......man i wish i could jus have a little fun!!!!!!!!!! without someone calling me a total idiot.and it was on my server too!!!!!!! that idiot!!!!!! omg i swear i wuz jus havin fun!!!! so go ahead people ban me!!!!!!ban me from srb2 riders!!!!!! all i wanted to do was have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah well, you know what? I'm sick of you idiots disregarding my contribution to that project. I'll stop trolling netgames, when you idiots start using my EXE.

Draykon, no one actually JOINS netgames using your exe. I don't know why; it could be the super fast SOC thing, or just because those idiots don't know how to connect WITH the EXE, but they just don't. Although, I feel it's fun with or without the EXE anyway...

That was most likely Draykon trolling because no one uses his buggy EXE. Edit: Actually, he just said it was him. :P

Get over it Dray, the levels are the only part of the mod that is usefull.

So lemme get this straight. You play part of this mod, which I spent hours working on my portion of, but intentionally take out the part I worked on? And you expect me to NOT wish I could hurt people over the internet?

That's some screwed up logic. >_>

Draykon said:
So lemme get this straight. You play part of this mod, which I spent hours working on my portion of, but intentionally take out the part I worked on? And you expect me to NOT wish I could hurt people over the internet?

That's some screwed up logic. >_>

Make the wad somehow uncompatible with normal SRB2win, if possible. O_o

Draykon said:
Yeah well, you know what? I'm sick of you idiots disregarding my contribution to that project. I'll stop trolling netgames, when you idiots start using my EXE.

I hate it when people don't use it too >_>. It's not built for SRB2, don't use it with SRB2. It is made for the riders EXE, freaking use it.

I was under the impression it was built for the SOC. Also, the levels work better in srb2win than SRB2riders.

I have an idea, Draykon. Make the EXE have the nodes hardcoded inside itself, if possible. Or insert a RedXVI secret. Either one will make people use the EXE.

Kaysakado, We are going to add a VERSION lump to the wad so it could only be loaded in the proper exe and you would have to change that so it could work in the normal exe so that would mean people would have to download the whole thing again.

Sonict

Why I don't like the EXE:

1) Does the same thing as the soc, except EXEs get buggy rather fast.
2) You can't stop. Not even when you run out of air. After landing, the characters accelerate forwards.
3) The air system is overrated.
4) EXEs seem rather unnecessary a lot. If you can configure air with the homing ring timer, you should do so.
5) Boosting doesn't do anything.

on Edge said:
Why I don't like the EXE:

1) Does the same thing as the soc, except EXEs get buggy rather fast.
2) You can't stop. Not even when you run out of air. After landing, the characters accelerate forwards.
3) The air system is overrated.
4) EXEs seem rather unnecessary a lot. If you can configure air with the homing ring timer, you should do so.
5) Boosting doesn't do anything.

I'd like to say I agree with on edge.

Yeah... I'm not sure why Sonict didn't moved this topic or locked it right away, since it's on the Mods forum.

Besides the VERSION lump idea, I'll figure out how to have all the Ceilings have the same height as the Floor, and force the riders EXE to restore all ceilings.

Anyways, since this topic is in the wrong forum, and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere, I'll just lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back