CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are most of the characters I've done, be it for normal SRB2 or for Mods. Not all of them are ported to 2.0 yet, so please be patient.

To download 1.09 versions, go to http://cz64.sepwich.com/
Use the download link below to get all 2.0 characters on a single zip.

• Charmy 1.09
    charmyew8.gif
  • Espio 2.0
    espiogv9.gif
  • Metal Knuckles 1.09
    metalkes5.gif
  • Metal Sonic 2.0
    metalsvo0.gif
  • Shadow Rider (SRB2 Riders 1.46 mod)
    shadridvr5.gif
  • Sonic Rider (SRB2 Riders 1.46 mod)
    sonridxd2.gif
  • Super Sonic 1.09
    superdo6.gif
  • Tails Rider (SRB2 Riders 1.46 mod)
    tairidty5.gif
  • Vector 2.0
    vectoric1.gif

Last edited:
You should make Charmy and Mighty to finish the Chaotix, and maybe even make Heavy and Bomb, too. Also, whats MKraces5 mod?

I think MKraces 5 is Mario Kart races, but I can't find it. Would you upload it to your website, or something? :| I didn't know anyone made a GIR. Even if he's in a kart.

Even if you found the old topic, the link was either expired or removed. It should be somewhere at home, so I'll look for it.

He's not in a Kart though. the guy who created the mod, "shadow", just edited my Gir and made him sit atop the pig. That's his Kart.

You should make a Espio rider. And by the way, what special ability are you giving Vector?

In an old Mario.wad, I think there was a soc that let you destroy stuff on contact regardless of ability. Problem is, it affects everyone.

Sykotic, that's just a block that breaks on touch. Part of the level design, no soc needed.

No, actually, in my Syakoto hangout (Never gonna post it here, leave me be!) I have a wall that you need to spin dash through to get to a secret. The wad has a Double jump. Therefore it is a soc.

Sykotic said:
No, actually, in my Syakoto hangout (Never gonna post it here, leave me be!) I have a wall that you need to spin dash through to get to a secret. The wad has a Double jump. Therefore it is a soc.

But you can spindash through a breakable wall with any character

Here's something: The Shadow Rider recolors different than the other Shadow WADs. Instead of the stripes changing the other parts of the body change color.

I'm geussing you never played the old version of srb2. Back then that's how he changed colors.

The spikes on vectors rolling looks weird. You should add a little movement instead of just recoloring the spikes.
EDIT: You should consider doing a Big the cat wad. Or a walking eggman wad.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
The spikes on vectors rolling looks weird. You should add a little movement instead of just recoloring the spikes.
EDIT: You should consider doing a Big the cat wad. Or a walking eggman wad.

The spikes on Vector are fine, and I like the effect you put in the middle of the spin, very realistic, I like it, making it seem like a real spin, also, you wouldn't be good at just those wads, if you really wanted to, being a great spriter like few in this community, then you could make an array of wads if you wished

Connor said:
Sykotic said:

But you can spindash through a breakable wall with any character

...MARIO DIDN'T HAVE SPINDASH THO D:

Re: My Characters Topic

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I've been meaning to make my own topic for the discussion of my characters for some time. If you have any comments or suggestions for any of them, let me know.

Here are the current characters I've done, be it for normal gameplay or for Mods. The ones with a yellow font means characters I *might* do. Any other characters you see on my site were ancient requests and won't be listed here.

• Chaos -already been done by Nitro
  • Charmy -already veen done by Me
  • Espio -it's quite good actualy, one of the best
  • Gir (MKRaces5 mod) -woot flying pig
  • Kirby -was it that sprite edit?
  • Mecha Knuckles (might get canned) -i thought you already did that
  • Metal Knuckles -yeah you've done this one too
  • Metal Sonic -floatey
  • Mighty -DO HIM NOWWWZZZZ, he's my faviroute (sp?) character
  • Shadow Rider (SRB2 Riders mod) -woot my trick sprites are still there
  • Sonic Rider (SRB2 Riders mod) -woot my trick sprites are still there

• Super Sonic -lol hyper sonic
  • Tails Rider (SRB2 Riders mod) -woot my trick sprites are still there

• Vector (40% done)-cool a vector wad

besides that, i could do a heavey and bomb to finish the crew
*coughchaotixmodcough*

Actually, if it's possible, I think there could be a Knuckles' Chaotix mo*mutilated* EDIT: Heavy and Bomb weren't part of the Chaotix crew. They were just worthless characters that you got out of the Combi doohinkey.

Yeah right. I think I'll give three good reasons why a Chaotix mod is impossible.
  • Combi-ring. That alone would be so insanely difficult to reproduce
  • Levels. 99% of Chaotix' unique characteristics required loops, half-loops, and quarter-loops.
  • Physics. Chaotix had a different physics system entirely from normal Sonic games. It really wouldn't work here.

Please don't try to get one going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back