How do I make Sonic & Tails fly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFAIK, the Tails bot can be controlled by the second player. So just go to the options and bind the second player's jump button to some key. Then it's just the good ol' press the jump button to jump and then press it again to fly.

Alright, but how do I reset controls, as I'm not to satisfied with the controls I chose and want to bring it back to the three-line blank.

Last edited:
Just to go to the control you want to reset and press Backspace (the bar above the Enter key), and it'll unbind (aka, it'll go ---).

As for being able to bind the same keys for different players, I have no idea, sorry.

Don't worry, I found out how to bind keys. Though it's rather annoying, because I want to move as Sonic while flying. But I have to assign the same keys to Tails, and Tails starts moving when I start moving too. Could anybody help me find a better way around this?

Last edited:
Try using a Six Axis controller, play in analog mode, and bind tails' movement and keys to the right analog stick, as the left analog stick would control sonic.

I guess, but I don't have one.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Never mind, I found a control style I'm comfortable with. Lock, please.

While I use WASD for first player, I use TFGH for second player. Try it, maybe can be useful for you.

For anybody wondering, my player 2 setup is arrow keys for movement and keypad 0 for jumping. Sort of a miniature version of my player 1 setup, which is WASD for movement and spacebar for jumping.

We don't lock topics here unless necessary. I know LoganA locked your other topic by request, but we don't usually do that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back