• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

green flower zone boss alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cronic

It is exactly what it is an alternative to the gfz boss.
It sticks to the theme of a pool in the middle and some sort of land.
PICS:coming soon because of tinypic is not working for me. More pics up a soon as I can sorry.
BTW:its a W.I.P because it needs improving some how. link soon

Last edited:
Even though you said you are working on it, you should of included pictures of proof from the get-go BEFORE making this topic. Since you don't we won't have an Idea of how to help you improve it.

Last edited:
Even though you said you are working on it, you should of included pictures of proof from the get-go BEFORE making this topic. Since you don't we won't have an Idea of how to help you improve it.
Actually i have the rest of the pics on my usb memory stick I which lost

Last edited:
I do not think they would be changing the arena around at this point, or I absolutely do not even have a clue if this topic is even suggesting they should change the current arena.

It does not really seem that much better than the one we have now, mostly because it still retains the small square arena base.
Try making it a bit larger and circular instead.

Last edited:
I do not think they would be changing the arena around at this point, or I absolutely do not even have a clue if this topic is even suggesting they should change the current arena.

It does not really seem that much better than the one we have now, mostly because it still retains the small square arena base.
Try making it a bit larger and circular instead.

the level is my first so don't expect it to be really good so......
yeah it looks kinda different no post it ends when you defeat him. :):)And also its just for people who are getting bored with the current on because its been like that for years.Also(again) I'm sticking to the small base with a pool.

Last edited:
i can say i am a hired meta tester as me and cronic are best friends also i have seen proof.......... well kinda but he always talks of it yes it is his first so he doesnt know how to do much i dont have a clue but when cronic tells me ill mod his level........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back