mt_eternalspring.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While you halved the rings on the platforms, you doubled the platforms. So ring count didn't change, but at least they got spread out.

Springs are very needed in this stage. I had a hard time doing anything at all without them and it was kind of frustrating.

I got a whole bunch of lag every time I got near the waterfall and a very weird and horrible "scrapping" sound kept going at it annoyed me greatly.

Personally, and it's just me, I think I liked the beta version a little more. Just me. It isn't bad. It is actually very good. Especially when compared to anything I can produce.

Hey!

Ghost, yer an obnoxious twit!
(Sorry, I don't actually mean that,)

I told him to put in credits to me, but, being ghost, he doesn't. He had to have me looking over his shoulder practically THE ENTIRE TIME!
He claims he could have made that level without me, but I'm afraid that he wouldn't even be doing water. He'd probably be stuck on springs actually...

But, anyway, he did make those floating platforms with springs up at the top, those are cool. BUT, they look slightly unnatural - just a thought. On Decoration - I think MAYBE just MAYBE a tree or two might look good, but flowers would fit better. If you look down at the base of the waterfall, (we figured this out a while ago and i mighty know how to fix it) the thing has a glich, the side of the waterfall can be seen. But, i shouldn't complain, it's also my fault, I was the one helping with the water. *smack self* *smack ghost 1000 times as hard* *ghost drop kicks me out of a 10 story window* *i survive (somehow)* *i die on way to hospital*

I^^^I
I2009I
IxxxxI
I^^^I

My Tombstone

Muahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*cough*

Ok, first of all Jacky, you couldn't make a level to save your life, and if you did you would include as many horrible things as possible to make others enjoyment impossible. You did not look over my shoulder the whole time, you merely showed me how to do water. Showing somebody how to tag a sector and make a block of water is not something I think deserves any credit. Everything I did beyond that was all my own creation.

Also, you need to learn how to be nice to people, as you come across as a complete jerk over the computer.

*sigh*
Sibling rivalry is a horrible thing...

Anyways, other than my mentally deficient consanguinity (look it up Jacky), thanks for the helpful comments:D

Jackysmackyhackywacky said:
*smack self* *smack ghost 1000 times as hard* *ghost drop kicks me out of a 10 story window* *i survive (somehow)* *i die on way to hospital*

I^^^I
I2009I
IxxxxI
I^^^I

My Tombstone

Muahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*cough*

Please don't do that. Not everyone here is thirteen.

I agree with ghost. Pointing out how to use a linedef is helpful, but it doesn't deserve credit because you didn't offer him an original idea.

Blue Warrior said:
*smack self* *smack ghost 1000 times as hard* *ghost drop kicks me out of a 10 story window* *i survive (somehow)* *i die on way to hospital*

I^^^I
I2009I
IxxxxI
I^^^I

My Tombstone

*cough*

Ahem...........

I'm not thirteen either, thank you very much.
Anyway, what the heck do mean by that. Not only thirteen year olds know that everybody goes to hell when they die.

And to flawfulfan or whatever yer name is, I helped him with the original design completely. Platforms, water, !THE!AWESOME!RISING!DONUT!, all of it. The floating donut was my idea. And ghost shouldn't be saying anything about the "creating levels that are impossible for others to enjoy". He made a funwad. It's a match called "funwad" w/ a hockey thing and then he made his special teleport that goes to his hidden line of 129 or so rail rings (I'm not sure what it was but i think it might have been exactly 129. I have a knack for remembering numbers.) Then he teleported to the hockey course and shot the holey living heck out of me! And he has the nerve -stupidity i mean, to talk about fair.
And just because i can't actually get any ideas for a level doesn't mean that i can't make one. I'm planning on making a "Ocean Rift" level, its going to be underwater and have like lava and stuff. It'll be a race.
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does everybody hate me?
Actually, not everybody does, just most the people. The only people who don't hate me are the reasonable. Or the tolerant of evil, vile, and corrupting individuals.

Muahahahahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*cough* *gag* *choke* *turn red* *turn blue* *turn purple* *turn pale*

Blue Warrior said:

I^^^I
I2009I
IxxxxI
I^^^I

My Tombstone

*cough*

Ahem...........

Anyway, what the heck do mean by that. Not only thirteen year olds know that everybody goes to hell when they die.

And to flawfulfan or whatever yer name is, I helped him with the original design completely. Platforms, water, !THE!AWESOME!RISING!DONUT!, all of it. The floating donut was my idea. And ghost shouldn't be saying anything about the "creating levels that are impossible for others to enjoy". He made a funwad. It's a match called "funwad" w/ a hockey thing and then he made his special teleport that goes to his hidden line of 129 or so rail rings (I'm not sure what it was but i think it might have been exactly 129. I have a knack for remembering numbers.) Then he teleported to the hockey course and shot the holey living heck out of me! And he has the nerve -stupidity i mean, to talk about fair.

So.. you mean that you helped and ghostintheshell didn't give you credit?

Anyways, here's a list of the good and bad stuff I found

Bad stuff:

Underwater needs air bubble patches,
Make some trees or some other scenery!
Rail rings... are on springs,
Lots of air bubbles inside that fountain thing,
Too many rings on those platforms floating on the water

Good stuff:

The rising donut thing, to me it was a nice touch,
Easy to reach springs underwater.
The platforms on water are great, but they have lots of rings
Small, but not cramped, and good usage of those Item Boxes
The rising donut was at perfect speed for the height of that lake/spring

Overall, this gets an 8/10.

Ahem...........

And just because i can't actually get any ideas for a level doesn't mean that i can't make one. I'm planning on making a "Ocean Rift" level, its going to be underwater and have like lava and stuff. It'll be a race.
Actually, not everybody does, just most the people. The only people who don't hate me are the reasonable. Or the tolerant of evil, vile, and corrupting individuals.

This is why you find yourself extremely lacking when it comes to friends, and just maybe, maybe if you had come across as a bit more subtle and hurt by my not including you in the credits, you might have found just a smidgen (that's right, I said smidgen) of sympathy. However since you came across as a rambling retard and since pretty much none of what you said is true, I doubt you'll find any sympathy here.

I^^^I
I2009I
IxxxxI
I^^^I

My Tombstone

*cough*

!THE!AWESOME!RISING!DONUT!, all of it. The floating donut was my idea. And ghost shouldn't be saying anything about the "creating levels that are impossible for others to enjoy". He made a funwad. It's a match called "funwad" w/ a hockey thing and then he made his special teleport that goes to his hidden line of 129 or so rail rings (I'm not sure what it was but i think it might have been exactly 129. I have a knack for remembering numbers.) Then he teleported to the hockey course and shot the holey living heck out of me! And he has the nerve -stupidity i mean, to talk about fair.

Not 13? You fooled me.

The rp text makes you look very young and immature.[And not capitalizing your I's,overuse of the "!" key, overuse of "ahah" and "h" makes it much worse.]:/ (This is my opinion!)

I don't know what the hell is going on here, but it doesn't seem like it's anywhere close to the topic at hand. Can we all start being sensible before I have to start taking greater measures?

You don't have to, because I did it.

Stop being morons. I don't care that you're brothers, keep the insults off this messageboard. If you want to throw random insults at each other in the name of "sibling rivalry", do so in your rooms. It doesn't belong here. Oh, and tempans to the both of you for the blatant stupidity in this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back