Announcement on server reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Ninja

Many of you make this mistake when reporting servers. You use listserv, and assume that IP comes after the server name. It actually comes before. It goes IP, Port, Hostname, Version, Permanent.Currently, innocent people could be getting banned. This is just to save those people from an unneeded ban.

Logan GBA doesn't accept logs without proper information like listwad, showmap, gametype, and nodes. I recommend you join by IP address, so you don't mess up the IP address when you report.

I see some logs where they don't warn the host at all and just leave. I think you should try to if you can. If the host recognizes that you reported before and kicks you before you have a chance to warn, just make sure you have the required information for reporting the server.

I also see reports of shadowcity on coop being called hangout without proper reason. It does have an exit, so its not automatically hangout, but if the host doesn't let you finish at all, it is then hangout.

Torgo said:
I also see reports of shadowcity on coop being called hangout without proper reason. It does have an exit, so its not automatically hangout, but if the host doesn't let you finish at all, it is then hangout.
Some other person made a (quite horrid) wad, also called Shadow City. It has textures that make no sense in the area they are in, no exit, and nothing to do but hangout.

Uh...

Torgo said:

Importaint part bolded.

srb20075.png

Stop arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back