Jazz Attack (mtf_jazzattack-v1c.wad) v1c Released! (3/9/08)

What should I do next?

• Make more match maps!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make some circuit maps!

• Make some CTF maps!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Wad

Finally found the person that created that. I got it from Shario when I was playing the game a short time back and i must say that it is great that I found the creator. For 3 months of work, it looks more than that with everything that is added...my brothers think its really cool and hope to see more of your levels (which is why I registered here). I hope that you're next one will be a great one, just as great as version 1. I'm looking forward to what you have in store for all players.

My favorite place in match is Disco and in CTF, the castle one.

That's not a good reason to put something as valuable as this song... XD

But seriously, you would've put it in a joke stage or something. Maybe in v1d(if there's gonna be one) or v2...

As I stated before, there will be no joke maps or easter eggs in any future version. The entire easter egg idea pretty much failed to begin with.

What I think is missing in this WAD is Single Player Levels. Not saying this should be done, though. It's your decision, Jazz.

Still i guess it wouldn't hurt to make a coop level or two but this is a match/ctf level pack so im still happy either way

Jazz said:
As I stated before, there will be no joke maps or easter eggs in any future version. The entire easter egg idea pretty much failed to begin with.

I would like to call them "author advantages", considering I never even knew about the easter eggs until I read the Jazz Attack wiki page. I'd assume most of who you'd play with wouldn't know about them, either.

These are awesome! If the master server was back up and my computer let me host games again I would host a game with these.

@ Zanyhead: I have seen them, and I get the joke.

So now this makes 3 awesome mods I have downloaded in the computer I currently use: Mystic Realm, Chaos Twilight, and Jazz Attack.

Naw, he should keep up with multiplayer levels. These look interesting. I'll have to play them in JTE so I can have a bunch of amybots attack a poor defenseless creambot >=))

I have no current plans to continue this modification in its current form. However, porting a few levels over and combining with brand new levels isn't out of the question. Naturally, I have no timetable. I will have a better idea if/when something will happen after I get to playing the new version publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back