SRB2 Riders Daiches99 Level Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

daiches99

I am working on a mod for SRB2 Riders which consists of Mario Kart levels for it, the levels will be ported over soon.
I have only made the first level though so yeh...

Dusty Dunes has been updated, it is graphically better and has a few more obstacles.

But these are the levels I will make:
Dusty Dunes - 110%
Hyrule Field - 27%
Twilight Town 0%
Prismatic Angel (Rainbow Road SRB2) 0%
Route 1, 2 and 3 0%

Any bugs in my levels please tell me.
Or if you have any level ideas!

First beta (just Dusty Dunes)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hvdlunzzmya/dustydunes.wad
Also I forgot to add invinc.soc which makes the star time fit the music:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zznnck2jt22/invinc.soc

And screenies:
Picture32-1.png

Picture33.png

Picture34-1.png

Picture35.png

Picture38.png

Picture37.png

Make sand-like scenery, like sand holes and hills, and add abit more vegetation, with water around. As for the gameplay, there are some springs problems, such as those last yellow diagonal springs, either they make you miss the next springs, either they can't make you to the place you should be. And make those little barriers solid. I had a hard time with cheap deaths while making some turns.

Autosaver said:
The last screenshot looks bland. Its just a LOOONG pathway with no decorations or objects.

Brown The Dog said:
Make sand-like scenery, like sand holes and hills, and add abit more vegetation, with water around. As for the gameplay, there are some springs problems, such as those last yellow diagonal springs, either they make you miss the next springs, either they can't make you to the place you should be. And make those little barriers solid. I had a hard time with cheap deaths while making some turns.

Daiches99 - Wadbase said:
Right, thanks.
Things to do
Re angle springs, remove coins in the outside bit (looks a bit bad to me).
what do you mean about the start and finish bit Violo? Is it that if you miss the start line then you have to go back through it?
I think I will also add Apotos for a race.
If this is liked then I may make this into an SRB2 riders pack as well (basically riders mode and slightly larger corners).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back