how to make Knuxboss.soc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to actually know how to SOC, before you can make an SOC for something. Try looking at the Wiki for misc. SOC information, and try to teach yourself. That's how most SOCers learned how to SOC; by teaching themselves. It's a decent way to learn anything, actually.

Step 1. Make a boss.
Step 2. Make it act like Knux.
Step 3. Make it look like Knux.

Honestly, it's not like there's any super secret technique to mimic the abilities or something... You know, aside from using flags2 to temporarily reduce the boss' gravity to glide-level.

It dosen't matter. Character bosses are fairly advanced SOCs, and it'd probably be a bad idea to try and make one without previous SOC knowledge.

Segmint said:
You need to actually know how to SOC, before you can make an SOC for something. Try looking at the Wiki for misc. SOC information, and try to teach yourself. That's how most SOCers learned how to SOC; by teaching themselves. It's a decent way to learn anything, actually.

Yep, he's hit the nail on the head there....You know segmint, when I first met you, I thought you were a lot of unmentionable things, but the more I read your posts, the more sense they make....I guess I'm saying...Hey, i respect you!
D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back