Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's time for me to get off the net for awhile and go "study", since I have a major "test" coming up. But unlike those other lazy bums, I'll study and be back around early December. I'll see if I can post the latest Riders mod tonight. Now if you excuse me, I gotta go "study" before tomorrow morning.

mad invader

:mrgreen: Hi my name is Mad invader. I have been a fan of srb2 for so long. I think this is the greatest sonic fan game EVER!. One thing that I really miss is the special stage tunes for the earlier, non ogg music version of srb2, and I will try to remake those levels. But, yeah.... I will be of great help to everyone(even though i can't wad to save my life) so... back to the underground BASE!!!

Mystic said:
To start off, I am Mystic, one of the administrators. I'm a 21 year old male (at the time of writing this) from Herndon, VA, and I have been with this project for five years now. I enjoy playing video games, watching anime, and am horribly addicted to Magic the Gathering. I am the creator of Mystic Realm, as well as a majority of SRB2's multiplayer stages.

Geek.

Really, I'm not much different, except I'm not 21 and I'm not addicted to Magic the Gathering.

EDIT:

Bigboi got suspended? No surprise from what he said. That sort of creeped me out.

FSX said:
Mystic said:
To start off, I am Mystic, one of the administrators. I'm a 21 year old male (at the time of writing this) from Herndon, VA, and I have been with this project for five years now. I enjoy playing video games, watching anime, and am horribly addicted to Magic the Gathering. I am the creator of Mystic Realm, as well as a majority of SRB2's multiplayer stages.

Geek.

Really, I'm not much different, except I'm not 21 and I'm not addicted to Magic the Gathering.

It's his life, he can do what he wants with it.

ree-c said:
FSX said:
Mystic said:

Geek.

It's his life, he can do what he wants with it.

Boldness added. I am proud of being a geek/dork.

Hi I am pop. I have been a fan of sonic since when I was born XD. I like to beat up my sister for some money and playing srb2 all night on the weekends. :D

Hey Guys and Gals I'm new too And I gotta say it rules and so does the game! I liike makin friends and doin net battles! If you wanna play Just PM me please! 8)

Hello!

Erm...I'm not really new but since I've not been here for years, I thought I'd start fresh.

You may remember me from some of my rubbish wads, but if you don't, here I am. I am currently in the process of making a level pack called SRB3 And Knuckles. If this name is already taken, please PM me. Also, I should tell you that I am hopeless at making character wads, mainly the sprite-making process. I'm not very experienced at making SOCs, but I know enough to figure it out as I go along. I am currently learning how to make scripts in mIRC and I am also learning Visual BASIC. After I leave school, I hope to learn C or C++ and start to code a 4-Dimensional Game (DON'T LAUGH!).

I enjoy chatting in mIRC in my channel (PM me with any questions), playing SRB2 with my level pack (see above), playing the old Sonic games for the Megadrive (Genesis in America) and, in general, making 2D games and making test maps for SRB2.

I am going to start competing in some of the level design contests soon and I will release an archive of the wads I have made (only the good ones!). This will include my current project (see above again) and some projects which I have finished (none yet).

I have "READ THE RULES", and I hope to get along well with everyone here on the MB. If you need my assistance, you wish to ask me about something or anything else, then PM me with the appropriate subject.

Regards,
HyperTails.

Hi.I'm sasuketo uzuchihamaki(say it 5 times fast).My real name is Brandon Daniel Gbolie(silent G).I have brown skin.I'm 11 years old and have an attention span of -43,422,432.I enjoy Karate and I'm a green belt,trampolines,kiwi birds,Lazer tag,building stuff outta random junk,video games,sonic and naruto,breaking out into random statements(I have a nack for that),confusing people,yelling really loudly until someone gets irratated,playing with my little brother,and hanging out with my friends.There is more but it would take forever.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Hi.I'm sasuketo uzuchihamaki(say it 5 times fast).My real name is Brandon Daniel Gbolie(silent G).I have brown skin.I'm 11 years old and have an attention span of -43,422,432.I enjoy Karate and I'm a green belt,trampolines,kiwi birds,Lazer tag,building stuff outta random junk,video games,sonic and naruto,breaking out into random statements(I have a nack for that),confusing people,yelling really loudly until someone gets irratated,playing with my little brother,and hanging out with my friends.There is more but it would take forever.

You aren't allowed on the forums. There's an 13 age limit.

Why is there an age limit?It's not like we're trying to kill. It's unfair. What's the big difference between a 13 year old kid on here and an 11 year old kid?Nothing bad will happen will it? perimeter breech! an 11 year old has broken into the base.find and destroy him.Otherwise we'll all die! .That's age discrimination for no good reason! Not like having to be 16 to drive because that's for safety. I somehow got on here.I don't know how.Seriously,I have been here for a while and haven't destroyed anything.

Doesn't the account need to be approved by a parent if you're under 13?

Re: Hello everyone.

TimberWolf said:
Names TimberWolf. People from SVMB will know me.

SHIT.
Didn't you, like, say, you wern't going to come here due to the arbitrary admininstation system we had?

This is gunna be great.

Re: Hello everyone.

Spazzo said:
TimberWolf said:
Names TimberWolf. People from SVMB will know me.

Didn't you, like, say, you wern't going to come here due to the arbitrary admininstation system we had?

This is gunna be great.

When did I say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back