• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

KO.T.E's Character Topic - Pinkie Pie makes everything better! -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that April Fools is over, I have removed the link to the joke Knockout wad. But don't be sad, I may get a REAL demo up soon. :3

Hey! I wanted to say that. :<
Anyways, KO is almost done, right now I still need to do some more test with him to see if his custom ability is OP. Anyways, if you look at my avatar, you can see his wait frame.

Hey! I wanted to say that. :<
Anyways, KO is almost done, right now I still need to do some more test with him to see if his custom ability is OP. Anyways, if you look at my avatar, you can see his wait frame.
Why is he holding a can of soda that close to his face without drinking it?

@Chrispy: He will be drinking it, I just haven't gotten around to doing the other frames yet.
Anyways, I'm gonna go work on it some more sense I am bored.

Looks pretty cool; I like the detail. The colors work well with one another and the animation looks (at least from the pics) spot on. I'm pretty confident this will be a great character WAD; I usually use custom characters for the aesthetics and I definitely love both yours and Blade's sprite work.

Will download.

P.S: I don't think a demo is necessary for a character WAD. It'd be more efficient to just finish it and then release it.

Just as a little note, KO.T.E has been released finally! Get it in the releases section.
My next character will be Metal KO, and so I won't have a million Character topics, I'll use this as my Character W.I.P topic.

I have some sprites, I am just to lazy to put them up.

EDIT: Updated first post with some sprites of the other characters, plus added one new character.

Last edited:
Wow, so many characters. I hope you actually finish them all. Than again, it's nothing that time won't cure. Good luck...I'm gonna go download KO now.

What a coincidence!

KO.T.E said:
Max the Fox
Believe it or not, but this was a character I thought up of when I was the age of 12 even though I wasn't involved in a single bit of srb2 then.
All the sprites look really nice exept for the last one. It dosen't make me wonder it actually makes me worry (joke)

O.o,woah,this is kinda awesome ._.(Download =]).
It's a cool Remak-
*Remember's Zeshiro.wad*
Sorry, Emo moment.
Cant wait for the other character.

Wait, so Max the Fox has glide also? I really expected for a new ability like Metal Knockout will have...

What do you mean by "also"? Max will not have fast glide, he would have a slow glide and climb, and he will be the only one with glide and climb. And for the last one, you CAN see his name, if you look at the link. ;)

Double post fail. :<
Anyways, just posting a update on Metal Knockout:
metalko.png

Word of wisdom, don't scratch that chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back