Old_Eggman.wad -Eggman from the SRB2 Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah! Memories...:D

Now just bring back the multithok, colorpool...whatever, and that large maze-type GFZ wad we all loved, and its 4.35 all over again!

EDIT: What in blazes was that wad called again? The GFZ maze wad...It was absolutely almost impossible to get out of..it was a match map, and had 4 high towers in each corner...

Spazzo said:
Hah! Memories...:D

Now just bring back the multithok, colorpool...whatever, and that large maze-type GFZ wad we all loved, and its 4.35 all over again!

EDIT: What in blazes was that wad called again? The GFZ maze wad...It was absolutely almost impossible to get out of..it was a match map, and had 4 high towers in each corner...

Really Bad and Never Seen Again Zone?

Is this a sprite replacement? If so I hope you don't mind if I use it in the Christmas Demo restoration wad.

Bloodylightning said:
You ripped a sprite from srb2 demo 3 just like I did but I ripped a chao sprite not a eggman sprite.

Look, the thing is, there WASN'T a chao sprite in Demo 3.

Wrong. Rlan made the first custom character, and it was a Chao, and it was for Demo 3.

x_x

Was it in the main IWAD or something? I thought Zim was the first non-story based character in SRB2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back