My Crawla Wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry DarkBones, I gave up on this project, I don't know what I'll make now, I was thinking of a Manic.wad but then that would be a Sonic edit.

This reminds me of the HMS picture. But as the bones of yoshi said, don't give up because of a saving error.

If you want a good, simple, free photo editing tool, get paint.net. it's like a simple version of photoshop, but free. And simple. And it's good. Because it's simple and free.

Sorry DarkBones, I gave up on this project, I don't know what I'll make now, I was thinking of a Manic.wad but then that would be a Sonic edit.

Nobody is forcing you to release your WADs here tough, you can make your WADs for your own, the cops aren't doing to arrest you for doing a remake of Sonic.

If you are bad at character WADs (like me), you could also have your chance at Lua or at level design.

EDIT: Also, what Terra said is true, if you do a great remake and not a simple recolor, it could eventually be accepted.

Last edited:
I was thinking of a Manic.wad but then that would be a Sonic edit.

You can make your own sprites from scratch. MotorRoach once told me,
[21:22] <MotorRoach> Trust me, trying to edit the original sprite might be more complicated than it sounds.

I would really love to see a good Manic wad. It's the only character I haven't seen yet on SRB2.

Wait, I figured it out, I accdentally removed the shading with Color Remap, this also includes all the other sprites, so I guess I'm done for.

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

You can make your own sprites from scratch. MotorRoach once told me,

I'm not a very good spriter. D:

So I finally decided to come back to the project of a Manic Character. This is my currently only sprite I have made.

PLAYA2A8_zpsc7aa0d7e.png

If there are any errors or problems about it, please tell me.

Still just an edit of Sonic. If you want any hope of it being accepted, the sprites will need to be a lot more distinguished from the vanilla Sonic or any existing Sonics.

The point is, you've been sticking to just editing existing sprites. If you want to make a new character, you'll need to actually put time and effort into creating brand new sprites or drastically editing existing sprites to the point where it's not noticeable.

That's my problem dude, I'm trying to make a wad without custome sprites that have been made by me. As I said, I can't sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back