SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digiku said:
The Japanese text reads "SONIC RIDERS". :P

srb2srb2ridersvx3.png

Here, try using this as a guide. This conforms to the S's blue outline.

Heh, all I have to do now is touch the outline a bit and add the holes.

This helps making the holes a LOT. You'd be surprised how hard it is to get them right with so many pixels to look at.

(Should I edit the Japanese text "Sonic Riders" to a text in Japanese that will say "SRB2"? I don't think many people would notice and I'd have to find a good translator for it as well. Spriting Japanese text would also be difficult.)

Man that logo looks good, Freeze. And with Digiku's help, the logo is going to come out looking great! I also went to google.com to check out it's translator, turns out that since it's still a beta, it won't come out as right. (If you have a Japanese Font isntalled,) This is what "Sonic Riders" is translated into Japanese: 音波のライダー , which you can see it goes nowhere near as what the logo said.

And why again should we not remove the TM? I don't mind the Japanese letters, but the TM?

Finally, since we can't give Floating to Tails for an ability, and Gliding to Knux, I guess we'll just give them all Nothing, and make all power, speed, and flight to be an option for everyone to use. I'll let you decide if you guys want that or not.

Here's something for you spriters to help you sprite better.
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/8770/37mo8.png
The arms aren't connected so you can edit the body any way you like, like to sprite Knux, or Amy, or Shadow, who knows....

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Man that logo looks good, Freeze. And with Digiku's help, the logo is going to come out looking great! I also went to google.com to check out it's translator, turns out that since it's still a beta, it won't come out as right. (If you have a Japanese Font isntalled,) This is what "Sonic Riders" is translated into Japanese: 音波のライダー , which you can see it goes nowhere near as what the logo said.

And why again should we not remove the TM? I don't mind the Japanese letters, but the TM?

Hah, thanks. That means a lot to me really. :D

Why the TM should stay is beyond me. I wouldn't care who calls the shots on this one. (I also tried the Google translator and no luck.)

Link didn't work for me btw. (Edit: It does now)

Progress: http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/6753/srb2ridersdemoci4.png

A Trademark is something identifiable that gives the product or company an "identity", so to speak.

Sega's logo is a trademark. When you see the logo itself (or SEGA), you immediately attribute it to Sega, the company.

riders.png

Photoshop ftw.

If you wanna use that for the mod, gimme a ring, I'll work from the hi-resolution version.

Too bad it would look like ass in SRB2's palette. :(
Other than that, it looks really cool.

Neo Chaotikal said:
riders.png

Photoshop ftw.

If you wanna use that for the mod, gimme a ring, I'll work from the hi-resolution version.

:o..

*deletes all work he's done*

Wow.. you make it look so easy.

*everyone grabs an oozi and shoots RgxSuperSonic

:cry: aww man im too late... while i was working on my mod, i made a logo for the riders mod. When i saw this on my cell phone i couldnt believe i was too late... :eek:

aww.............
anyways here is my logo.....

compared to that, mine looks like crap....

Shuffle said:
Too bad it would look like ass in SRB2's palette. :(
Other than that, it looks really cool.
Not necessarily, Shuf, I could most likely make it suck less.

rgxsupersonic said:
compared to that, mine looks like crap....

Don't worry about it. There's always gonna be a person better than you at doing a certain thing. For instance <insert good wadder here> can wad <insert psychotically hard-to-make wad here> while I can't even wad a pile of crap. You know, now that I think of it, I could be the worst wadder alive! :mrgreen: :twisted:

RgxSuperSonic said:
:cry: aww man im too late... while i was working on my mod, i made a logo for the riders mod. When i saw this on my cell phone i couldnt believe i was too late... :eek:

I was too late too lol. Even though, his is way better than what I made.

Freeze said:
light dasher said:
hey, what iff it's just one person playing, would there bots off some sort or cpu's or something like that or would you just race on you're own

If someone could edit the Sonic & Tails wad/soc/file to work similar to keep the same pace as your character but at times jump forward that would work I bet.

(Open the srb2jte.exe program and go to 1 Player, then try the Sonic & Tails character if you don't know what I mean.

that... actually looks pretty good!

Thanks. It's a lot harder than it looks at the moment. >_>
How would i open the program, do i use anything or do i just rename it?

light dasher said:
Freeze said:
light dasher said:
hey, what iff it's just one person playing, would there bots off some sort or cpu's or something like that or would you just race on you're own

If someone could edit the Sonic & Tails wad/soc/file to work similar to keep the same pace as your character but at times jump forward that would work I bet.

(Open the srb2jte.exe program and go to 1 Player, then try the Sonic & Tails character if you don't know what I mean.

that... actually looks pretty good!

Thanks. It's a lot harder than it looks at the moment. >_>
How would i open the program, do i use anything or do i just rename it?

Actually I figured out that will only work in srb2jte.exe >_>

You can download the file in the topic here in Editing.

Ok thanks, Ima hook up my gamecube to my PC to copy the title screen and make it match the srb2 palette but I think Neo needs to change some letters on the title screen...I'll pm him the title screen when im finished..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back