• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Check out my Md2s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey who knows how to add md2s to srb2 anyway.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

I want that sonic.

I saw the preview video of the md2's, and I really like the animations that you've made for them.

I ANXIOUSLY AWAIT THEIR UPLOAD!
Seriously, these are gonna be awesome. I've waited for this for a while and I can't wait. You've done a good job from what I've seen. I can't wait to see what else you'll do!

Even though I cannot edit my md2's when away, I CAN make some more.
anim_3.png

Here is something I wanted to do for awhile, By taking the old Sonic Rider Md2's (from the Srb2 Riders) Shoes, Board, and Glasses and putting them on The Sonic model, I was able to create, Sonic Rider Unleashed! Like my other models the main work I do is the animating. This was mostly done because I like the shoes. Oh and the Board will not be in the Final Model due to the Triangle limits of Srb2. It was just for the picture.

That's awesome, Jeck! Although, if it isn't too much work, could you add 3D Mouths to some of the models? Because who wants someone getting hurt with their mouth closed? Seriously!

I don't really see a way to do that at this point. I'm battling the triangle limit as it is already.

It's just 4 triangles, at the simplest.

EDIT: Do you think you could make an Eggman Unleashed MD2?

Last edited:
Ok, as long as everything works out, I WILL be releasing them all tomarrow! (all except Manic) .Here are two I also made while I was Away.
anim_1-6.png

First One Is Some Angel! Im not sure on the color so I did this, I will take sugestions.
anim_2.png

The last one is one I have always wanted to see, Metal Tails! Veary pointy and flies! Thats about It.

Make the angel light gray and white. And that Metal Tails could use some touching-up. Such as that weird screw on the stomach. It's too realistic to mix with the rest of the model. And don't you think the ears are a tad too thin?

Make the angel light gray and white. And that Metal Tails could use some touching-up. Such as that weird screw on the stomach. It's too realistic to mix with the rest of the model. And don't you think the ears are a tad too thin?
I'd Like to do white, but what about the boots? Also, the screw looks funny in a way so I'm keeping it for now, unless too many people don't like it. And the ears are thin from the front, not sides and such.

How about brown boot cuffs, and make the rest look like sandals. You know, like, Ancient Roman sandles.

So, I am unsure about how to release these and my question has not been answered yet. Also I have a party to go to today, so release tonite, tomorrow at latest.

Hey, I have a question to ask anyone who had the authority to tell me what to do. I am about to release my md2s, I was going to release them all at once, Each has its own folder containing the following: Md2, Skin, Picture of model, and the Character WAD the model is suggested to be played with. Most are just SonicCE with a new ability, Picname, Lifepic, and character select pic. But two of my own Wads are also in there, along with a Silver.wad and Shadow.wad from 4shared. All I am asking is if this is ok? I was going to release on Fawfulfan's 4shared, and just tell everyone it is there.

YES! So, what do you mean? I could tell people about it in my sig, if that's what you mean.

@kkc Use the launcher. You must have the required files. 1. The .MD2 file 2. The .PNG file 3. MD2.DAT for OpenGL to run.

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to post a reply. (I might even take request.)
You said you might take request. XP

I am also including the following: the eggman seen in my tails doll video, the eggman pawn, Md2.dat set up perfectly, a batch file for people who don't know how to run open gl, and Cinefast's Srb2.exe for the best open gl. (it works the best on my computer.)

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

The Moment MANY have waited for. Here is the RELEASE. The download is an RAR file. So if you can't open RAR file download WinRAR. LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back