"You need to unlock this level first!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I get an error when joining a level stating this, yet I've been to many servers with levels I haven't unlocked. Can somebody explain?

Sometimes I get an error when joining a level stating this, yet I've been to many servers with levels I haven't unlocked. Can somebody explain?

Uh... What levels have you been in that You have not unlocked. The levels you need to unlock are listed in the following.

Mario koopa blast.
Spring hill zone.
Neo ariel garden zone.
Srb1.

The regular coop levels can be accessed at any time. If you wanted to warp to the final boss without playing ANY other levels, You can. You need to unlock levels by doing special skills. Or you can cheat And find the full save online. Up to you.

Are sure you have all of the following requirements?

Complete game with all 7 emeralds (SRB1 Remake)
Collect 10 emblems (Spring Hill Zone)
Collect 20 emblems, and all emeralds (Mario Koopa Blast)
Found the secret room in CEZ2 (Neo Aerial Garden Zone)

You can download the srb2 100% save file, but that's not the fun way to beat the game. But as LightspeedX sayed
Complete game with all 7 emerald's (SRB1 Remake)
Collect 10 emblem's (Spring Hill Zone)
Collect 20 emblem's, and all emeralds (Mario Koopa Blast)
Found the secret room in CEZ2 (Neo Aerial Garden Zone).
These emblem's and emerald's are required in order to play on these level's. If you didn't unlock the level's and join a server that has that secret map loaded it should say the same message it gave you ("You need to unlock this level first!"). If you can't get emblem's or you think it's too hard to find them try looking on youtube or some video to help you it's as simple as it get's. It's alot more fun if you don't use cheat's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back