What's your favorite Pokémon? (Legendaries are allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic260

The Elementor
What's your favorite Pokémon? The new rule is that Legendary pokemon are now allowed. However they are not allowed if legendary pokemon are your only favorites.

Favorite Pokemon: Buizel
Reasons: It's a water pokemon, its awesome, it has blue on it, and it reminds me of Tails

You forgot to use the edit button Sonic260,but anyway my fav is Sceptile.He was my favorite starter in Ruby and his pre-evolutions were just as good.

Totadile, he's cute, has a funny role in the (Once good) anime, and he was in the G/S/C, my favorite set of games out of them all.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention, he was my first ever Pokemon.

MUDKIPZ I LIKE MUDKIPZ

Seriously, mudkip sucks. Not that I really play Pokemon anymore, but I'd say it's a tie between Moltres and Charmeleon.

After all these years, I still continue to play Gold using the Lameboy emu on my DS, and my favorite is still Feraligator or Espion. I think out of all the starter-poke'mon in all of the GB/DS games I played, Feraligator is probably to strongest out of all them if raised right. (My friends rarely ever could beat my Feraligator. XD)

Mine would be Empoleon. I use my level 100 Empoleon in any battle I get into.

Articuno. I don't know why.

I have two in my party, so yeah.

And my second favourite is Magikarp. Because it's silly. (Note: I don't like Gyarados)

MUDKIP!!! *shot*
Ok, not really, my favorite pokemon is aipom, when i got pokemon
stadium 2, i just fell in love with him...

Well, they're not uber, and in fact Articuno and Moltres suck, tier wise anyway. My favourite is... Swampert. Once swept a whole team on Shoddy with it.

Paintzilla
(I actually made a hax of emerald replacing charmander with Paintzilla :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back