Http-proxy server help (Play online game bypassing firewall)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonict

Ok, Here is the situation:

1) I'm at college and I want to play MMO games
2) I need to be able to make the games work from port 80
3) I need to able to connect to the server and use it to bypass the firewall

When I go to college, I do my class work, etc... While I'm on my 15 minute break or while I'm waiting for class, I want to able to play a small round on a MMO game. (Mainly PSOBB) Could someone help me set this up?

What I have at home:

1) A dell XPS M1710 laptop :)
2) A linksys WRT54G version 3.0 router

So what I need is a program to set-up an http-proxy server and force the program to use port 80 as its open at my college. It would be great if my ip address changes on my internal network or the web (unlikely), I can connect to it easily.

Thanks for the help, (If I get any)

Sonict

P.S No, I'm not using this for bad things or hacking.

takes page from my own setup

set your home computer to have a static internal IP, install a HTTHost server, set the server at port 80 or 443, 443 is the HTTPS port, your school should allow that port also. port map 80 or 443 to your IP. get a free DNS name from DynDNS, and install a DNS update client, soo it makes sure your DNS name to always points to your current internet address.

At school, install the HTTPort client, tell it your proxy server if there is one, set the remote host to use your DNS name, that point to your internet address, that pointer to your router, and port 80/433, that points to your computer running HTTHost. enable SOCKS4 mode and SOCKS4 BIND mode. your SOCKS4 server is 127.0.0.01:1080, that tunnels it over the HTTP to your home computer to the internet.

install FreeCap, it a program that "redirect connections" from programs, and sends it over a SOCKS4/5 server, use that to redirect any programs to send it internet connect to go over HTTPort's SOCK4 server at 127.0.0.1:1080, that will go over port 80/443, that will go to your home computer, then go out over the internet

8)
that the short version, I will not go over more details

Awsome, Now I might be able to play Srb2 on this school computer (Which I am currently typing from)

I have to tell the truth here. I always wanted to Bypass the school's firewall.

Edit: S**t! it seems like I can't access the HTTPhost or HTTPort pages.

Most school servers wont allow you into the main HDD with all the programs on it (mine doesn't...)

Nor will they allow you to install/download anything :l (Retards D:)

Your college life on the line though, not mine.

cueball61 said:
Nor will they allow you to install/download anything :l (Retards D:)

Yes, that is true, but I managed to download Srb2 on my school computer.
Plus I managed to download mIRC and doombuilder (or srb2 builder) and install those things.

you can say it was a HAX

SRB2 and mIRC don't need to be installed, actually. My friend (Goes by the nick Devilmandex on #Blaze) runs mIRC from a USB flash drive/memory pen/stick/whetever.

As far as I know, DB doesn't need to be installed, either. I'm pretty sure all it needs is the files required to run it.

Remember, only certain programs require it to be 'installed' (Windows Media Player, Word, MSN, etc.), while others just need all the appropriate files (SRB2, WA, DB, Media Player Classic, etc.)

Programs that register keys other than the uninstall location require to be installed for them to work. In short, you can run anything except for some.

Hi, Guys.

To answer your question about the computer, its my school laptop that is on a "Lease to Own" plan. I have full access to everything. No worries here.

Sonict

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Awsome, Now I might be able to play Srb2 on this school computer (Which I am currently typing from)

I have to tell the truth here. I always wanted to Bypass the school's firewall.

Edit: ****! it seems like I can't access the HTTPhost or HTTPort pages.

Flame, bypass the school firewall/network, easy, there are web links to do it.

clandrake.org

www.hidezor.com

Use those to do it. But Downloading stuff in school is really hard since it appears for a split second and they sorted out the security things since me and my mates hacked into the school network once, then it dissappears, but we figured how to do it, we press enter and left arrow key as soon as it comes up, then save it to a folder, and viola, done.

I had to do that for a program called Pivot which let's you make stickman animations :P.

Need Proxy websites

I need proxy websites, a whole lot of them. Almost everything here is locked-up, blocked, or a banned website.

I need proxy websites like;
www.unblockasite.com<------ which is blocked.
or www.ghostproxy2.org<------ also blocked
anything like that. ( a whole list of them so that I can get on myspace and other stuuf like that please. And do so by p.m. ing me thanks you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back