In Honor Of Michael Jackson, Moonwalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperson

Michael Jacksons Tragic Death, I think His game should go on Xbox arcade and Virtual Console. Anybody who agrees, disagrees?

The Genesis version sucked, hands down.

Maaaaybe the arcade version.

Waaaait, isn't there a topic about this game already? Or has it just been talked about in generic "best/worst video game" topics?

You guys are looking at this unrealistically. I will outline precisely what is wrong.
First off, the game was bad. It had terrible mechanics, and nobody sane actually wants to play it (except for the mindless followers/fanboys/girls, and they're not sane to begin with).
Second of all, changing it is out of the question. Companies just want to make a quick buck, and won't invest any time recreating it. You want HD? They just put an HQ4X filter on the game and call it a day. The only exceptions I've seen are Bionic Commando and Street Fighter whatever, which were good games to start with.
Thirdly, if by some miracle they did invest time in making the game better/remaking it, by the time they finish the Michael Jackson hype would be all gone. They would miss the opportunity to cash in, and lose a lot of money.

Actually moonwalker was a pretty awesome game, especially the arcade version. Picking up Bubbles the Monkey to turn yourself into a robot to smash zombies? Yes. 3 Jacksons dancing everything on the screen? Yes.

Autosaver said:
Why MoonWalker, why not space channel 5?(He was a guest star in the game)

This. Moonwalker wasn't that good to begin with, and if they put SC5 on the XBLA/PSN, it'd look less like making a quick buck off of Jackson's death.

Bigboi said:
Autosaver said:
Why MoonWalker, why not space channel 5?(He was a guest star in the game)

This. Moonwalker wasn't that good to begin with, and if they put SC5 on the XBLA/PSN, it'd look less like making a quick buck off of Jackson's death.
I like this idea. I never got to play SC5 as it is.

No, the game does not to be remade, or posted, or anything. It was pretty bad, not to mention weird...and, it doesn't make sense to have Michael Jackson saving kids nowadays.

No, the game does not to be remade, or posted, or anything. It was pretty bad, not to mention weird...and, it doesn't make sense to have Michael Jackson saving kids nowadays.

Slurgly said:
Saving kids? Hahahahaha. How funny.

Slurgly, what do you not understand by "Not Guilty"? Seriously. Stop making fun of him because of that older than hell trial, especially more so because he's dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back