Someone was Permbanned(Instantaneus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, before I get banned again for changing my IP address, I'd just like to know why I was permabanned this time? What did I do now?! I'll let yall know right now though, I understand the rules, but like I said before, I don't like being banned without notification, it's rude, the other members may put up with it, but I don't have to. Before I rant on about how I'm too smart to be banned, I'd like to say that I am not a bad person, I'm really not, I'm a good person and I'm here for the same reason as everyone else.

I didn't come here to start beef, I didn't come here to make enemies, and I didn't come here to disrupt the forum if anything, I came here in peace and want nothing but that, it's not my fault that I've been getting beaten up on since I've gotten here, I don't know what I did to get picked on. The Spermint dude was the one starting crap with me ever since I've been here and I tried to resolve peace with the dude and ended up gettin flamed instead for no reason, it's a waist of my time.

I'm a Sonic fan, that's why I'm here, I haven't done anything wrong except defend myself against people who are attacking me, that's all. I didn't feel it was necissary for me to be attacked and I'm not the kind of person to be stepped on and walked all over. I know you're good peoples, but you're seeing me in a different light and you don't really know me.

So please, just give me another chance on here and try getting to know me better personally instead of starting pointless brawls with me, I really am a kind hearted person with good intentions, not a disruption as I am being portrayed to be. I'm just like the other members on here, except I speak my mind and don't like being walked all over unnecessarily, I am a king where I live, it is 2nd nature for me to be like that, I have too much self respect for that, I hope that's understandable.

As far as I know, you weren't permbanned. It was a tempban, second strike. Ranting about it won't help you. If you have a question why you were banned, you should ask an administrator. These things are logged and they can pull it up for you if you have a problem. Ranting about it will get you nowhere. It's generally considered bad form to rant about a ban when you just got out of one.

You're on your last chance, unfortunately. Unless you can go another two weeks without a ban. As explained before by Mystic, you really should be able to have some warnings, but it really isn't possible anymore. The system was in place before, and it just doesn't work. And leniency can't be granted on any single user because the stupid people would expect it.

Now, I honestly hope you can stay on, as you've proven that, to some degree, you're more intelligent than a lot of other users here. But you really do have to conform to the rules, and ranting, as above, isn't helping your status any. I hope I've explained the situation well enough to you so that you can understand what you need to do.

Dark Warrior. I really don't know why myself. AJ mentioned something about Julian being banned by ip. Why? I have no clue. I guess it must have been a flaming PM or something. Who knows...

Dark Warrior said:
As far as I know, you weren't permbanned. It was a tempban, second strike. Ranting about it won't help you. If you have a question why you were banned, you should ask an administrator. These things are logged and they can pull it up for you if you have a problem. Ranting about it will get you nowhere. It's generally considered bad form to rant about a ban when you just got out of one.

You're on your last chance, unfortunately. Unless you can go another two weeks without a ban. As explained before by Mystic, you really should be able to have some warnings, but it really isn't possible anymore. The system was in place before, and it just doesn't work. And leniency can't be granted on any single user because the stupid people would expect it.

Now, I honestly hope you can stay on, as you've proven that, to some degree, you're more intelligent than a lot of other users here. But you really do have to conform to the rules, and ranting, as above, isn't helping your status any. I hope I've explained the situation well enough to you so that you can understand what you need to do.
I feel you, ranting about ut won't make it better, I guess I just did that thinking I was gonna get banned again after posting this, but I feel ya. and this was the message I got "You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information."
and I tried to ask the admin, but I couldn't access the forum because I was banned, then I tried to email him and he never responded, so I felt taking it here would be my best bet.

Sonict said:
Dark Warrior. I really don't know why myself. AJ mentioned something about Julian being banned by ip. Why? I have no clue. I guess it must have been a flaming PM or something. Who knows...
It probably was that then. After I got back to the forum from being banned, I noticed that Spermint sent me a PM flaming me, and I was in a really bad mood that day cuz I had a rough day at work, so I got mad and flamed him back. I know I probably should have reported it to the mods just like he did, but I guess I thought I was gonna be banned again and I didn't think he was gonna report me, I just thought he was gonna respond back.

So if that's why I got banned, then I apologize, people have their days sometimes, we all have them, lol. I don't think it was worth me getting permabanned though, I mean I can see how I would have got tempbanned, I would understand that, but being kicked off for good? That's just not cool at all.

Some of you are probably wondering how I came back and probably thought I was using a different computer. It turns out that my record label some how gave me the ability to hide/mask my IP address on my computer to protect me from the public.

All I have to do is switch it on and off and my IP can be visible or hiding behind a random IP the label gives me. So at first when I came back, I didn't even know I was banned because I didn't knoe the program was activated, but then when I restarted my compuuter and it was off, I noticed that I had been banned.

Now that it's on though, I won't know whether or not I'm banned because I have special access, so I hope I don't get banned again for going around the system, because when I did it earlier today I didn't know, nor did I know that I was banned, I just came on here to post and unfortunately found out from my label that I can't be banned, now I'm not saying that to rub it in at all.

I'm just saying that my IP is protected and I have special access, but this doesn't mean I'll be an ass and disobey the rules, it just means if I slip up by accident I can't be banned by IP, so just to be fair, I want to talk to the admins about another way of punishing me if I act up, I am opened to suggestions and I'm not going to be childish, if I do something bad and you tell me to go away for 3 days, I will do so out of respect for the forum, I promise.

EDIT: Actually, I still can be banned by email, so if I act up, just ban me that way, I have enough respect not to sign up again and log in under another screen name. It is what it is, if I get banned, then I get banned, I won't argue with yall about it because it's fair, but at least let me know why before I get banned so that I don't come back confused.

Blue Warrior said:
Julian said:

That made my day. It's only 6:20 AM, but that's besides the point.
LOL! I just looked back at the post, I guess I forgot his name was Segmint, so I called him Spermint by mistake LMAO! I'm over here crakcin up now, LOL! Speaking of Spermint (lol, or Segmint) did he get banned as well? Or just me?

Blizzard T. said:
*cough*
Segmint does that to everyone. but no, he doesn't attack, he.. God, I can't even think of a word for it.

I'm not saying I have a huge disliking for him.

But I do tend to ignore it. =P
I feel ya, he's just rude is what it is, and he is oblivious to it, like, he's in complete denial about it. He must have not been taught good manners or something. I mean, I don't hate the dude, but he does tend to get on my nerves a lot.

I try to ignore it, but it's hard for me because I live in a very open and respectful environment so no one over here is afraid to speak their mind and being that I'm a king, respect is very important to me, especially since I give respect so much to everyone I meet.

I couldn't let a 14 year old kid walk all over me like that over such a trivial topic though, because then I wouldn't have any self-respect. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong, but I think he got what he deserved.

Julian said:
I couldn't let a 14 year old kid walk all over me like that over such a trivial topic though, because then I wouldn't have any self-respect. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong, but I think he got what he deserved.
What's that suppose to mean? Intelligence is far more important than age, and if it's trivial, it doesn't really matter anyway.

on Edge said:
Julian said:
What's that suppose to mean? Intelligence is far more important than age, and if it's trivial, it doesn't really matter anyway.
You're right, I shouldn't have said that. I apologize, I didn't mean to offend anyone on here's who's 14, but it's just like you said, intelligence is far more important, as is maturity though. Alot of the 14 years olds that I have seen on here are mature, but he acts like a child most of the time I see him on here, he makes a spectacle out of a minor thing and it's just sooo annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back