• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I NEED A MIDI FILE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't _need_ to convert it into MIDI for use in SRB2. You can use the OGG format, you know. Try out CDex, ImToo, Audacity, or WinLame to convert to OGG format.

I don't even think you need to change it to ogg, you can use SlumpED (or some other lump editor) to put the file in your wad.

There isn't any way to change a mp3 to midi because it is next to impossible (there are *some* programs that claim to do it but you can only use files that have one instrument playing one note at a time).

You don't NEED to change it to OGG, but OGG files have a smaller filesize, and as such, are easier to upload and download.

Then get a newer version, Sales. Either that, or turn on Digital Music. It's so much better than the MIDI music. I bet you're still on Demo 4. :/

please give me a midi virsion of the music.

NOTE:without the midi the Megaman-EXE_FULLSCYNCRO2.wad can't be released with the proper super frames.

Didn't I tell you to turn on Digital Music in SRB2? Do that now. Nobody's going to convert streaming music into a low-quality MIDI file for you.

FoxBlitzz said:
Didn't I tell you to turn on Digital Music in SRB2? Do that now. Nobody's going to convert streaming music into a low-quality MIDI file for you.

You never said where to do that in the game.

I decided to find an alternate midi file for the super form instead of the Lumina second form music.

NOTE:The midi will still come from a megaman game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back