The Anglican Arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive.

Johnny looks just as I imagined him to look. FF, on the other hand...

It took us a while to figure out who that mystery man was...I never know Mr. Encyclopedia was even a person until then. 0_o

EDIT: You fail, you should have taken a picture of all of you guys playing 1.1. :(

Well, now I have faces to associate with four admins on SRB2. It must have been a crazy time with the four of you in one place.

Yeah, it was a great and rather insane time. Worth the 10 hour drive, even X_X

Stupid I-95 traffic jams...

I wish I could've gone. It sounds like it was fun. ;_;

...Especially since Omega and I's SRB2Meet fell through. X__X

Heh, probably not often that remote makers of a fangame get to meet together... I like the accurately portrayed cake... it looks like it came straight from the game.

I personally find it a little odd to see online people you identify by avatars and usernames in real photos.

Dark Warrior said:
I wish I could've gone. It sounds like it was fun. ;_;

Perhaps. But it would have been awkward if I was there, so it would be hard for me to say the same. <_<

I would've liked to go, but even though my drive was 4 hours less than Mystic's, I wasn't up to tackling it. =/

I'm glad you guys had a fun time. Now what should happen next is that you four should one day come on Ventrilo together and talk with us. That would be awesome as well. I hope you guys will consider doing this.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back