You know those fake "Keyboard is not responding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaysakado

Press a key" error messages? Well, my keyboard just got unplugged, and I thought it had frozen so I restarted the computer. Then, it gave me this error message saying that the "keyboard could not be initalized" or something like that, and then it said to press F2 to continue. I lolled so hard.

I don't get why people think that message is actually funny. All it's asking to do is to press F2 once the keyboard is plugged back in. Don't make it seem worse than it is.

So... that's when you know there's a problem with the keyboard. It doesn't get any simpler than that. You're making mountains out of molehills.

It doesn't even sound funny. All it simply wants you to do is press F2 to see if it's in correctly. If it was broken, then get a new one.

You people are so angry. I got a message like that once and thought it was hilarious.

That's what I'm saying! The reason it tells you to press F1 or F2, is because it's the default message, not because it forces you to fix your keyboard!

It's sort of funny but not...

OMG FREKIN HELERIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111one11111111shift11111!!11eleven

I suppose when you notice the irony in that statement if the keyboard is broken, it is sort of funny, but it doesn't usually last long. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back