Metal Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i can read, there is a super form for Metal sonic in this wad?

How can we make him in superform?

By make i mean transform.

It was just a question...don't anwser if you don't want to.

By the way...I like your wad...I hope metal Knux will be that much fun as metal sonic.(Well...i mean that i like metal sonic and metal knux.)

Last edited:
Wow! I realy want to see this. How to make him into super form without emerald?(Match,ctf don't have Emerald if I remember well.)

(Match,ctf don't have Emerald if I remember well.)
Actually, Match DOES have emeralds, provided the server has them turned on. Only problem is that they're scattered all over the map, and you drop all of them along with your rings if you take a hit before you collect them all, so it's generally a monumental achievement when someone actually manages to turn super in a multiplayer game. CTF, I'm not so sure about, but I'm pretty sure it works the same way. It wouldn't surprise me, anyway.

Supers are just the same character with a bright yellow forced colour anyway, so visually it's nothing special. This cannot be changed, as Super-specific sprites are no longer enabled (save for Sonic, who is hard-coded to use them, I believe).

[...]supers are just the same character with a bright yellow forced colour anyway, so visually it's nothing special. This cannot be changed, as super-specific sprites are no longer enabled (save for sonic, who is hard-coded to use them, i believe).
actually...
Super sprites can be used by WADs. Put in Senku or SMS and go super in match/ctf, and you'll find that they actually use the super frames.

I cry at this WAD always, because it's shading is always to dark. I understand that Metal is MEANT to look different, but looking at recent games, fan-sprites on the MFZ, not on of them have EVER been this dark, Metal Sonic's color SHOULD be Slightly Darker/sheened blue, instead of a dark navy color. Otherwise, it was always a good WAD to play, just how it looks.

Then don't blame me for that. I just took the sprites straight from AJ's artwork, and moved his body, arms, and legs. In fact, since there's no Dark Blue anymore, Metal's color is less dark now. Just compare any of his sprites with the Character Select pic.

You know what this needs? It's own Riders sprites. D=
If would be so epic to have a Metal Sonic Rider (or Metal Rider, whatever)

i cant add the file can you fix this because on my pc it shows that its just a file thats it. windows says its not a .wad can you help?

Internet Explorer has a problem with vBulletin's attachment system. IE seems to corrupt the zip files with it. So either wait for a mirror, or use an alternate browser to download the file.

Cue is trying to fix it, but that may take a while.

Last edited:
Internet Explorer has a problem with vBulletin's attachment system. IE seems to corrupt the zip files with it. So either wait for a mirror, or use an alternate browser to download the file.

Cue is trying to fix it, but that may take a while.

in that case i may never got the good wads because i cant download stuff to my mom's pc i have to download stuff to a flash drive rhat holds 2gb but its full of junk like roms,games and files that kept stuff working i guess i must clean it. so what do you think i should use to download it?

^But he just said he couldn't download stuff because of his mother...

About the wad itself, it is a bit too dark. It does play well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back