SAGE is almost here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelus_the_echidna said:
Chisuun said:
fawfulfan said:
So...when SAGE is here, will that mean SRB2ME will be available?

How many times does one have to say yes?

There are just some people where you need to draw a picture for them to get it. (god, I hate those people)
Well then...
sagereleasev2.png

The box was the hardest part.

Jazz said:
InstantSonic said:
If you have any Sonic games that you've made and possibly want to show off to thousands of people for a week, register it and your SAGE booth in via this website!

For those who do not know, the Sonic Amature Games Expo or SAGE is an online convention held every year to show off the latest Sonic fan games. Each game has a corresponding "booth" which is a website containing information about a fan game, and downloads for your fan game(s). Booths are linked from the SAGE website. It's like E3... only for fan games!

I actually saw this after I posted, but I was too busy at the time and chose not to delete it. (that and I was existing off of about 3 hours of sleep and a Starbucks' Coffee)

You think they'll be able to understand the message that image is trying to interpret ?

Last edited:
Hey, did anyone else submit a game to SAGE this year(besides SRB2)? I recently sent them the address to my booth and a link to the demo, but didn't know if I am supposed to get a response or not on whether they received it.

I'd intended to have a new beta of Sonic QZV by SAGE09, but unfortunately I simply haven't been working on it. Due to a fun twist of fate, I literally have LESS progress made than I did this same time last year.
Ah well, not like a lack of my presence will ruin the whole convention. :P

Piggybank: I don't believe I received a booth from you. If you did in fact e-mail me with your booth, let me know the e-mail subject so I can look into it.

Kitsune: SAGE starts at 12:00PM EST on July 25th.

InstantSonic: The subject should be something along the lines of Cooporationation Booth/Demo.

If you don't see it, I'll just send another email later then.

Well, rats! I will unforunately be on vacation in Cali with my family, so I'll have to wait until I come back to get 2.0. T_T

If anyone is interested about other Sonic games.

There is a new game that claims it is going for SAGE and it is called :

"Sonic Attitude"
If you wish to know more click the spoiler or click the original link at the bottom.
[spoiler:98720a978c]Sonic Attitude by SFGHQer Endri Lauson. The game is a 2D sidescroller in full 3D. Endri originally designed Attitude for the Nintendo DS, but the recent screenshots that have been coming in have been for the PC version. Endri built the PC version from the ground up in his own custom software development kit:

One thing that I would like to note is that I redefined the engine for the PC version. The PC version will now feature a brand new engine entirely customized by me myself. I like to call it, “Attitude Engine”. It’s an entire SDK for developing Sonic games for PC. In fact, you can you it to develop other types games but Sonic games, but the main sources included are for Sonic in general. The main features in the engine I belive is SSAO and almost-with-no-pre-calculations-at-all Global Illumination.
sonicattitude1.png
[/spoiler:98720a978c]

The link to the article

In all the hype, I never noticed 1.1 will be released on the exact day of my birthday.

Which in the matter is amazing considering the coincidence, but it sucks because I won't be here to attend SAGE until Sunday the 26th.

..wat a twisst!

:SonicMaster: said:
It's actually v2.0. SAGE 14 starts on what happens to be my cousin's 21st birthday.
Actually I know that, but since it was 1.1 for so long, I keep calling 1.1 instead of 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back