• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic And Cyan in Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyanGaming

Cyan the Cyan Hedgehog
This wad/level pack is a work in progress, there will be two new characters introduced to the game Cyan is a cyan colored hedgehog, his mind abilities allow him to fly. The other character will be described later due to him being a work in progress. The title screen is included in this post,Yoshirocks90 and I hope you will enjoy this wad/level pack. WARNING: The official Cyan won't just be a recolonization of Sonic, it is a place holder as of now. Thank you SANICBOOM644 for bringing this to my attention.

Attachments

• IMG_0507.PNG
    IMG_0507.PNG
    31.4 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
I strongly suggest ditching the recolor sonic theme if you want this pack to get positive attention.

Work in progress

The Cyan we have in the ring currently is a place holder the real Cyan is in progress. An image will be uploaded at a later date.

Not trying to say your project is not a good idea... but don't you think you'd start with a large amount of progress before you announce your project to the public? Seeing a recolor version of Mystic Realm's Sky with a Cyan Hedgehog and Undertale font makes us think this project hasn't properly started and is a shot in the dark whether it will be good. Try to come back with at LEAST a few levels and some custom-made sprites of Cyan before making another post please.

Generally you'll find that fan characters don't make for good mods and very few people will actually enjoy playing as them. Nobody cares about your fan character except you, because you're the only person who has any investment in him.

If you want to get started with making SRB2 stages, I suggest making a single level and getting some feedback on it from friends, and then posting it here to get more feedback.

Regardless, there's no progress in this mod anyways. You need to have something actually playable to show off to post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back