How far are you all? (Maybe spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaysakado

Not just in emblems and stuff, but also your other accomplishments.

• I have a complete (All emeralds/game finished) save data for all characters.
  • I've got ALL emblems.
  • [spoiler:365d8c2021]I've finished NiGHTS, Mario, and SRB1 Remake.[/spoiler:365d8c2021]
  • [spoiler:365d8c2021]I've found the disco room in ERZ2.[/spoiler:365d8c2021]
  • [spoiler:365d8c2021]I've gone to (and finished) heaven (which is really hell in disguise ffs).[/spoiler:365d8c2021]
  • [spoiler:365d8c2021]I've done BEEDEE, POKSOC, and APL, and I've gotten very far in ULTIMATE.[/spoiler:365d8c2021]
  • I've found TUNES 500, and played it the legit way.
  • I've found one of Sonikku's signatures a long time ago, but I didn't know what it was until today because it was in Japanese. >_>
  • I found Sonikku's other signature today. =D

Autosaver said:
The disco room is a secret room?

Oh, I thought it was the way to beat the level!
spoiler tags ffs

Anyways. Turn to the right instead of spindashing into an obscure corner. >_>

^I really don't see how saying Disco room is a spoiler. As I never said how to get there, what level.

Also there was a ring box. XD

I'm still working on ERZ2. ERZ1 is easy once you know the basic layout and what everything does.

I've beaten it with Sonic and Knuckles with all emeralds, and Tails is in ACZ1 with 6 emeralds.

I went through Eggrock Zone 1 and 2, but I´m stuck at the Eggrock Zone boss, any helpful information?

I'm playing as Knux. Not Sonic. I know.
But I can't get past the part in Eggrock zone 1 when you go outside and have 5 secconds of air...

Chao Freak 1 said:
But I can't get past the part in Eggrock zone 1 when you go outside and have 5 secconds of air...
The blue box has oxygen.
Sonnarkku said:
I went through Eggrock Zone 1 and 2, but I´m stuck at the Eggrock Zone boss, any helpful information?
[spoiler:c91905ed9d]If he's on the center platform, jump over his head. If he's not on the center platform or the oppurtunity (sp) presents itself, jump onto the white missle he shoots at you and you can ride it and hit him with it.[/spoiler:c91905ed9d]

Chao Freak 1 said:

[spoiler:667ca6b427]Immediatley get on the spring, and stay in the blue transperant thing for air. Then when you are ready to move on, jump onto the second bar thingy platform. Just jump as fast as you can, and you'll be done.[/spoiler:667ca6b427]

Chao Freak 1 said:

Here is a trick with Knuckles to go safer.

[spoiler:48be6e38bc]Just as you go out, climb on the wall you have behind and when you have 2 seconds of air, jump to the right and glide to a plataform with a blue area, get in that blue area but be sure not to fall or else you will die, then look to the direction you were facing when you entered, load a spindash and hang to the wall, then glide to the right and you should see an entrace and the finishing sign.[/spoiler:48be6e38bc]

Game is completed with Sonic, Tails, & Knuckles
Sonic & Tails have 7 emeralds, Knux has 0
30 Emblems

Anyone want to help me find the rest? :>

Currently stuck in what use to be [spoiler:c0a3bb55c7]Areo Shrine, Did mystic make this level before Knux's Nerf?[/spoiler:c0a3bb55c7]

Well.... Thank you to both of you. I just didn't know you could get air from the blue blocks. I'm working on zone 2 and it's much more fun. My friends were just all "get on gmail nao!!!" so I stopped.

I'm at THZ1. 8'D

I haven't been focusing on Single Player.

Btw I'm using Knux.

I Netgame when I play so yeah. xD

I've finished story mode with emeralds with Knuckles and I have 14 emblems.
I have the perfect bonus.
I've finsihed Arid Canyon Zone in 2:05.

And, well I can't think of anything else really.

* Finished the game with all emeralds with Tails and Knuckles. With Sonic I´m on Arid Canyon, 6 emeralds.
* Finished "finish game with all emeralds" reward, and Nights level.
* All extra emblems unlocked, except the time one.
* Found Secret Room on ERZ2
* Found like 15 emblems. There are some incredible fun ones.

[spoiler:740d460611]
If he's on the center platform, jump over his head.

WTF??? You could damage him that way??? I´ve beaten him always with 8 missiles :([/spoiler:740d460611]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back