SRB2 Ports list (outdated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't work

i downloaded the PSP port. i added the .wad files, i renamed the file i Downloaded EBOOT.(whatever) and it doesn't work. what am i doing wrong? if you can give me a detailed list of the steps i have to take in order to make it work. thank you.

Yeah, a video could be helpful. I reviewed Torog's explanation over and over, but it doesn't help much without my router's manual with the password (which my dad says he threw away)... I guess thats not even something a video can help. Looking for a professional~!

A video wouldn't help much since we all have different routers. Torgo's explanation is the best thing you can rely on unless someone around here wants to buy 500 different routers and explain how to forward ports on each one and trust me no one wants to do that. Took me about 2 months to learn how to forward my ports :P but I finally got it in the end.

I don't want to seem like I'm pushing, but I'm just wondering when the Linux ports will be back up. The Mac version's been up for a while now, so... I know the hard-drive trouble and subsequent server move has messed everything up, so I don't want to seem too pushy, but it's been over 2 months now.

I don't want to seem like I'm pushing, but I'm just wondering when the Linux ports will be back up. The Mac version's been up for a while now, so... I know the hard-drive trouble and subsequent server move has messed everything up, so I don't want to seem too pushy, but it's been over 2 months now.

I am lazy, so lazy, I do not want to rebuild my 3 missing toolchains to compile for Linux/ARM, Linux/AMD64 and Linux/PPC. I already have binaries for Linux/x86, Win32/x86, Win64/AMD64, GP2x/ARM, DOS/x86, Dreamcast/SH4 and PSP/MIPS. I just do not feel like uploading them.

Is there anywhere on the site where I can get the source for individual versions, then? Without binaries or source the PKGBUILDs in the AUR won't work.

Is there anywhere on the site where I can get the source for individual versions, then? Without binaries or source the PKGBUILDs in the AUR won't work.

the source code for SRB2 (and it's mods) can checkout vs Subversion at svn://code.srb2.org/SRB2/

Code:
svn checkout svn://code.srb2.org/SRB2/

O.K. That works for the binary, hopefully. They might not actually allow a PKGBUILD like that in the AUR, but that's another story. The problem now is the data files. They don't seem to be available anywhere other than in the main download, which is a self extracting zip file. Not pretty for an automated system. Is there any other way to get them?

O.K. That works for the binary, hopefully. They might not actually allow a PKGBUILD like that in the AUR, but that's another story. The problem now is the data files. They don't seem to be available anywhere other than in the main download, which is a self extracting zip file. Not pretty for an automated system. Is there any other way to get them?

The files WERE hosted on alam.srb2.org before, that's how I got them for my repositories (which I still need to put back up)...

Would it be possible for someone to upload a plain zip file (Or a gzipped tarball.) with just the resources in it along with the self-extracter?

Edit: Turns out it's not a self-extracting zip file after all. Apparently the 'unzip' command is quite capable of unzipping self-extracters, but it doesn't work on this file... Hmmm...

Edit 2: I feel stupid... It says 'WinRAR self-extracting archive' at the top of the window... Right...

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Never mind. The 'unrar' command can extract it. If you can upload a seperate file that would still be a little easier, and it would be a slightly smaller download.

Sorry for all the trouble.

Last edited:
I don't think this belongs in Bug Reports, so I'll just have to bump this topic instead.

Mouselook seems to be broken on the Win32 SDL builds. Using the mouse on the menu still works. I played with various variables and options and nothing gets it to work.

Last edited:
...I try to add game in my psp i rename the file to EBOOT ect... and it say it corruped can how make a zip to extract with all file it will be better to do this.

3ds version

I hate to sound like a pain and everything but is it possible to create a 3ds port. As I move around a lot I thought it would be cool if srb2 was on my 3ds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back