Sonic 2k6 spoilers

Is Sonic dead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arctic Fox

I found out that Mephiles the Dark impales Sonic with a spear of energy, thus causing his "death." I doubt this is really the end, but what does everyone else think?

Don't post spoilers without a warning. Fixed, but warned.

I do believe sonic, as a game series, is nearing death, due to how the latest of his games are nothing short of crap. Anything that isn't a new game, however, is a half-assed port.

Sonic is dying, but not really in the way you interpreted it. The way you saw it is quite stupid. 0.o

Ugh. Way to spoil the damn game, genius.

Next time, put a SPOILERS warning in the topic title, so people who care about the story like me don't suffer.

For everyone's information, once I realized what the topic was about, I immediately looked away. I think I only read five words? But still, discussing this without a spoiler warning is absolutely appalling to me. Now I wish I hadn't known what you said. It totally takes the "surprise" mechanism of the plot away.

Spazzo said:
I do believe sonic, as a game series, is nearing death, due to how the latest of his games are nothing short of crap. Anything that isn't a new game, however, is a half-assed port.

Sonic is dying, but not really in the way you interpreted it. The way you saw it is quite stupid. 0.o

Sonic almost got killed in a capsule in Sonic Adventure 2/Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, So there no reason he will REALLY die in the sonic series.

WARNING, THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS NOTHING BUT SPOILERS.
And now a waste of lines

Mephiles, who is actually the ibliss trigger sends Silver back in time, likely to kill Sonic who he foresaw would stop him. Silver fails to kill Sonic, but manages to twist the situation enough that he does. Mephiles merges with Ibliss and becomes Solaris. All of Sonic's allies quickly retrieve the Chaos Emeralds in a Cannon's Core style level. They revive Sonic and also cause him to go Super. Sonic kisses Elise and take Shadow and Silver into a Superform with him. They defeat Solaris in what Youtube shows me to be a very lame Super battle.

END SPOILERS

There, for any questions consult the script/game yourself.

SPOILER

This topic will get locked if everyone keeps posting these pretty pointless "Spoilers". Can't someone post a damn link instead of putting page-sized lines of nothing before just saying some random crap? >.>;

Thanks for paying absolutely no attention to what ree-c just said. Your ignorance is appreciated.

Anyway, there are two topics concerning the spoilers, so I have no qualms with this one being the one that gets locked. Especially if this is its content.

Shadow Hog said:
Thanks for paying absolutely no attention to what ree-c just said. Your ignorance is appreciated.

The whole point of having soilers, is to make sure that people have a chance to look away before reading them. :roll:

DUH!

TimberWolf said:
Shadow Hog said:

The whole point of having soilers, is to make sure that people have a chance to look away before reading them. :roll:

DUH!

Soilers..lol...

And THAT'S why I suggested to put the "Soiler" as a link, so it'd be a bit better than just saying "Spoiler warning", a few empty lines, then the smallest amount of useless text ever.

Add some content, too.

TimberWolf said:
Shadow Hog said:

The whole point of having soilers, is to make sure that people have a chance to look away before reading them.

DUH!
See, you're still doing it. ree-c asked you (sorta) to stop posting pointless spoilers unless you wanted this topic locked, and you didn't. This is an obvious case of somebody not reading the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back